395 Bream n Bass Boat SOLD!!!

bigtez

2004 3.95m Ally Craft Shadow Vision, Side Console

2004 25hp Mercury SeaPro will be serviced before sale, OCA cowl cover, spare prop

Extended rear casting platform

Underfloor Livewell, insulated and plumbed with aerator timer

Plumbed Live Bait tank

Bilge pump with float switch, recently replaced

Lots of underfloor storage

55lb MotorGuide wireless bowmount electric motor with foot and hand control, spare prop

105Ah Trojan deep cycle battery

Humminbird 777c2 colour sounder/gps combo, wide side transducer on transom, quad beam on bowmount

VHF Radio with removable aerial

Custom Bimini top with rod storage

Custom Bucket seats

Towable drawstring cover

Safety gear, V sheet, life jackets, oars, flares, anchor, spare wheel and hub

Boat has 11mths rego, Trailer has 8mths rego

SOLD!

Will wait a week or 2 to put this on boatsales etc.

Console (will be recovered in buyers choice of colours, also have a new switch panel to install)

Photo0019.jpg

Seats (can recover or get lighter ones if required)

Photo0020.jpg

Photo0021.jpg

Photo0022.jpg

Photo0023.jpg

Photo0027.jpg

Photo0024.jpg

Photo0025.jpg

Photo0026.jpg

Photo0028.jpg

Should go alright. It has a 10in pitch prop on it at the moment and does 47-50kph @WOT and cruises comfortably at 35-40kph with 2 in it. I am 120kg. The spare prop is a bigger diameter 9in pitch. I got it specifically for when it is loaded to the hilt or to tow a tube (haven't done that yet though)

I am happy to organise a test run almost anytime. Most of the time I can escape for an hour or two during the week.

cheers :D :D I'm pumped as. its a damn sexy boat... and its in black :)

brad- nah I'm keeping my yak as well... might need a tender :P jks... nah there's still some places I know that I wanna fish that I can't in a tinnie.

Chris- hahaha... my sister is a pharmacist...thats as close as I get. Mate I work in IT... nothing special... I just don't piss my money away too much and have made some sound investments a couple of years ago...

Zim - haha.. i know I still don't have a means to tow it... but there are enough blokes here that would be keen to be a deckie and wouldn't mind doing the towing :) also have tee'd up with one of my best mates that if I need to I'll swap cars with him for the day so I can tow the boat. Not keen on putting a towball on my s2000.

rocket - yeah mate its definately good to keep it in the afo family... now I just need some afo stickers to put on it :)

sehrguht - not probs man :) you'll just need to step in line with everyone else... :P

yeah nah no ghetto pimping for this baby... its too nice to make it look ghetto.

Feral - considering putting a tow bar on the taragp... just need to find out how much it'll cost. Do you think I'll have any troubles towing with it?? last thing I want is to look like one of those tools at the ramp doing a burnout but still going back down the ramp trying to pull the boat out of the water.

tomca wrote:

more of a tool that just driving a tarago??? :laugh: :cheer: :P;) Just jokes.

Tarago will have no probs towing that boat. 2nd hand towbars should be easy enough to find. Put the towbar on the honda and get the seats trimmed to match the boat

my mum wouldn't appreciate that quip :P hahha.

hahaha.. if I trimmed my car seats like the boat... I'd be shunned by the s2000 community :laugh: :laugh:

Archived