First Social bream comp! [ EOI ]

51MPL

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tugger wrote:

thanks for the invite henry i do have light rods for bream but no lures thats all, have some hard bodies for flathead and don't know if they'll work on bream. work may get in my way still depending on the date which is yet to be decided

mark

Do$tylz wrote:

hey tugger.. come and jump with me in my boat mate. I'll lend you my gear to use :)

mate.. endless amounts of plastics and jigheads for you to use :)

tugger wrote:

i will be working for those dates proposed so thanks for the invite henry but i'll have to catch the next one

mark

What a shame.

However if I can make it (just need to check when i get home) can i put my hand up for the spot!!!

Angus

rosstralia46 wrote:

I reckon sovereign islands to nerang river boundary in nerang maybe boundary as in roads ross st (nice name for a street ;) ) and Marken st for the nerang
/>http://maps.google.com.au/maps?rlz=1T4DAAU_enAU315&q=gold+coast&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Gold+Coast&gl=au&ei=MCErTJu3A828cbvCrdEC&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CA8Q8gEwAA

and obviously not further than the seaway

opinions :)

whats wrong with these boundaries :huh:

51MPL wrote:

Just need the ok from Scope but im taking a liking to the Markeri Street limit; was originally going to go with no lower than Hooker blvd =]

This limit cuts out most of the best area in the Nerang system. Why have an upstream limit on the Nerang system at all ? If you must have one no going past weirs, locks or no landlocked lakes.

Should be able to make this guys for sure!

Yeah River systems are best to just lewave open with a lower limit but not an upper.

The system itself is its own natural boundary if that make sense.

It also rules out any chance of people accidently straying as its much easier to mark a southern limit than an upper. Thats just opinion though.

The benefit of being purely social is it should not kick up to much contention either way!

Angus

Scope wrote:

Ahh I see what you're saying. Yeah sorry didn't quite understand. So as long as people pretty much stay in the broadwater they're right. And yeah you're right about the whole social thing too Angus

No i think what Gus is saying people will stay within the Nerang river because it goes nowhere south and in to the broadwater, can it be the same for the coomera river.

Correct me if im wrong.

Archived