if henry (do$tyles) had a dragcar it would be....

kriso

yoyo wrote:

Nah i reckon it would be the droptop Feroza with an RB20DETT shoe-horned into it i saw run an 11-flat out at willowbank a few years back....... that was some loco shiznit when that thing bucked up on 2 wheels off the line....

Don't you mean an RB26DETT?

S2000's are not drag cars but with a turbo and a built block and upgraded drivetrain they are more than capable.

Whilst not the easiest car to launch they from a rolling start they can more than hold their own against most cars of the era.

dhess wrote:

yoyo wrote:
Nah i reckon it would be the droptop Feroza with an RB20DETT shoe-horned into it i saw run an 11-flat out at willowbank a few years back....... that was some loco shiznit when that thing bucked up on 2 wheels off the line....

Don't you mean an RB26DETT?

quote]

could be Rb20det?

kriso wrote:

this is queen streets car, they also had their twin turbo ferrari there it only ran mid 13's - alota coin for 13's thats for sure.

ah right... they've changed their logo then. i remember the purple M3 they used to have and were still building up the fezza when i left the scene. is it still full of thursday night carpark wannabes?

didn't think an RB26 could fit into a feroza. SR20 maybe?

It was a few years ago... my memory could be foggy, but i remember querying whether it was a T or a TT and it was deff a TT apparently.....RB20 from a GTS4, to keep the AWD and mod to twin blowers..

Coz yeh a 25, 26 or 30DET would be too big...

although i was talking to a mate about it earlier today and he reckonsi might be thinking about a Vitara that had a rotary in it that ran some stoopid time as well.....

yoyo wrote:

It was a few years ago... my memory could be foggy, but i remember querying whether it was a T or a TT and it was deff a TT apparently.....RB20 from a GTS4, to keep the AWD and mod to twin blowers..

Coz yeh a 25, 26 or 30DET would be too big...

although i was talking to a mate about it earlier today and he reckonsi might be thinking about a Vitara that had a rotary in it that ran some stoopid time as well.....

I see thats why I thought it was a typo as I am pretty sure RB26DETT were the only twin turboed engine. But being a custom job everything makes sense.

Archived