FOR SALE 5.4m Flightcraft 115hp

paulnettlefold@gmail.com

FOR SALE: 5.4m Flightcraft Fishing/ski boat. Good Condition, 115 mercury outboard, fish finder, cd player,bait tray,5 x life jacket, flares, new bearings/mag wheels/winch on the trailer. new carpet inside, wide hull design suitable for engines up to 140. Less than 10hrs use every year since we bought it in 1990, always garaged and serviced, you are welcome for a test drive, MAKE ME AN OFFER, QUICK SALE

post-10513-144598754333_thumb.jpg

post-10513-144598754342_thumb.jpg

post-10513-144598754352_thumb.jpg

post-10513-144598754361_thumb.jpg

FOR SALE: 5.4m Flightcraft Fishing/ski boat. Good Condition, 115 mercury outboard, fish finder, cd player,bait tray,5 x life jacket, flares, new bearings/mag wheels/winch on the trailer. new carpet inside, wide hull design suitable for engines up to 140. Less than 10hrs use every year since we bought it in 1990, always garaged and serviced, you are welcome for a test drive, MAKE ME AN OFFER, QUICK SALE

[attachment=46457]083_2012-02-09.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=46458]084_2012-02-09.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=46459]085_2012-02-09.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=46460]086.JPG[/attachment]

ASKING AROUND $11,000

Mate I think the reason you got such a reception at first is that you joined the forum today and your first post was a "for sale post". Some people feel a little ripped off about that sort of action as you have given nothing to the forum in the way of posts and contributions. When selling on Ebay and other auction sites you at least pay a % back to the site when you sell your gear. It is your right to do this but many are a little peeved by it. It is not to say that you will not remain on the site and become a useful member but given your username I do not think you are going to be a long term member.

Good luck with the sale and be a little understanding to the long term members when they express their opinions.

ps. Brian Moderate this if you do not feel it is not PC enough :whistle:

Mod Note

First of all to Ted - :P

The irony of the members arcing up is that the thread receives a lot more exposure than it otherwise would.

I think eBay is a good place for a boat like yours. Throw it up starting at 99c with a $10k reserve on it. You might get lucky and someone will bid over the reserve, if not you can give a second chance offer to the highest bidder. I think anything over 10 grand is too much for a 20 year old glass boat

With that ancient motor, 10 hours a year is not a good thing...

Only 400 hrs, that motor brings back some memories Joh was premier, the great flood had not yet happened, petrol was 59 cents a litre and you had every school of Longtails you came accross in the bay to yourself.

Mate a lot of the guys that have replied, own boats, have owned several and have spent stupid amounts of time looking at boats dreaming about the next one. Dont worry about the bit of hazing everyone who joins the sight and first post is a "for sale" gets a bit, your not to know that its a bit of a no no. The site is great, hope you hang around. Take peoples advice, to the guys on this site that do know thier boats its worth between 7 and 8 grand. If thats not enough, then just say cheers and throw it on ebay in the way suggested and I reakon you'll probably get the amount your looking for.

Where do you normaly fish?

Paulnettlefold, welcome to the site mate. This is a fantastic fishing community with alot of great guys on here, who are also extremely knowledgable in the boating area.

For those who have been on the site for a while have built great friendships with other fishos. It does take a bit of time and effort to introduce yourself, but its worth it.

We have all seen this trend before, a newbie signs up then tries to sell something straight away and unfortunately it can go against you. You have advertised your boat. Have insisted to make an offer, but you're wanting $12k.

Maybe you should just say $12k firm.

If you want this price of $12k, it is sometimes worth paying about $60 to advertise on boatsales, free on gumtree and about $80 on ebay, and a few dollars on trading post to get the price you want.

Now the guys have given you their thoughts, whether you like it or not and it looks like there is no interest on here ( i maybe wrong) but, it gives you an idea that the average offer would be around $8k. Mate dont be pisd, or seem disapointed with that figure. After all, you did say make an offer.

Not having a go at ya mate, hope ya stick around and post a few fishing reports up but its a tip in the right direction. Maybe just leave the thread up and leave it at that. If someone on here is happy to pay the price you are chasing, then its pretty sweet. If not, S**t happens.

Last but not least, make friends, not enemies. You will find that if you make enemies on this site, you wont last long.

Cheers

Archived