Winter Camp 2012: Official Thread

Angus

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is the live shrimp included in the entry fee this year Angus?

Nope. One of the add on to help make it cheaper. They will be available at the camp site though. The alleviates the 100% lure users for paying for they dont use/need.

The pricing structure this yeah has be designed with that in mind... Only paying for you are wanting.

Angus

Awesome gents.

Names added to the list... Any additional cilinary delecacies coming with you Kris? :P

I might do some Ribs again if there is any interest...

Angus

Do you want any redclaw? If so I will have to start saving as they are a bit thin this year

Cheers

Ray

just had a loook and ill be on school hoildays.. could be pretty keen.. cant comfirm later till the date tho.. how long do i have?

If its school holidays why cant you commit now? :P

Man you can commit later.

Its a little more flexible for campers bringing their own boats.\

For anyone wanting a cabin space i would suggest booking ASAP as they are going fast.

Angus

Awesome gents.

Names added to the list... Any additional cilinary delecacies coming with you Kris? :P

I might do some Ribs again if there is any interest...

Angus

Do you want any redclaw? If so I will have to start saving as they are a bit thin this year

Cheers

Ray

Plenty of redclaw in Maroon anyways. Dont forget your pots.

I love all this food chat. Its become a bit of a tradition...

For the people that have never been... All meals are actually provided (5 hearty meals) which makes the base rate fairly reasonable I believe. However its awesome when people bring an assortment of other delacacies because... well why not!

Angus

* IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT *

When paying for winter camp ensure you put your full name and also winter camp. eg JOHN SMITH WINTER CAMP

We have noticed that already there are numerous payments which have not written this and so we cannot work out who's payment is who's and also what the payment is for. It makes it doubly hard for our bookkeeper to know what the payments are for. If we cannot work it out, we consider this payment a donation to AFO.

Im sure that what admin considers a donation and the person that paid the $$ consider the payment for would be 2 very different things if it was pushed legally. Also what would look it like in the eyes of other members if you seriously did this.

Was that statement really nescessary to get your point across.

Im sure that what admin considers a donation and the person that paid the $$ consider the payment for would be 2 very different things if it was pushed legally. Also what would look it like in the eyes of other members if you seriously did this.

Dont take the message to heart. Obviously we have worked out existing payments this is just moving forward.

Its BAS time of year and it took us until 2:30am (starting at 7:30pm) to work out a few unmarked payments.

If you read the post made by admin there is actually nothing offensive written just a request...

For my benefit (mathching the payments and spreadhseeting different requested/requrements it would be great if everyone could follow the format.

Cheers.

Angus

Dont take the message to heart. Obviously we have worked out existing payments this is just moving forward.

Its BAS time of year and it took us until 2:30am (starting at 7:30pm) to work out a few unmarked payments.

If you read the post made by admin there is actually nothing offensive written just a request...

For my benefit (mathching the payments and spreadhseeting different requested/requrements it would be great if everyone could follow the format.

Cheers.

Angus

I do not know about everybody else but CBA does not allow this many characters in the transfer description. Maybe it should be. John Smith WC

* IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT *

When paying for winter camp ensure you put your full name and also winter camp. eg JOHN SMITH WINTER CAMP

We have noticed that already there are numerous payments which have not written this and so we cannot work out who's payment is who's and also what the payment is for. It makes it doubly hard for our bookkeeper to know what the payments are for. If we cannot work it out, we consider this payment a donation to AFO.

You need to consider some banks when paying on line only accept a small number of charaters

Archived