tomca

and a tool called Carl.

post-1039-1445988396_thumb.jpg

She is a pro "making a buck" and some heated discussion on Flatty breeding. Like AFO, but without Brian to referee

/>https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=485301998164837&set=p.485301998164837&type=1&comment_id=1523660&notif_t=photo_reply

a lot of the comments don't add up.

And one of Carls comments is that as a spear fisho he sees heaps of big flatties. The buggers are virtually invisible on the bottom so I think he may be talking a bit of poo.

And the bit about sharks he spews, then ignores his own rant and goes spear fishing. I'm almost sure he could be jigman

a lot of the comments don't add up.

And one of Carls comments is that as a spear fisho he sees heaps of big flatties. The buggers are virtually invisible on the bottom so I think he may be talking a bit of poo.

And the bit about sharks he spews, then ignores his own rant and goes spear fishing. I'm almost sure he could be jigman

Jigman... nows theres a squid I forgot about

it was caught in NSW, but a few people have been commenting on the merit of the upper size limit and one clown is going off, very funny.

Kelvin Baldwin Quick pic an release for these big BREADERS . No good on the tooth why take it ? I nilly got shot when i wonted to take one once . OldNsw Boy,s look after there flatties

23 hours ago · Like · 8

Nicholas Brunyee Should have been released that's a big breeder

23 hours ago · Like · 6

John Goodwin Not impressed with that photo what so ever

23 hours ago · Like · 5

Aaron Timos poppadom

23 hours ago · Like

Jody Priestley Cause we are commercial fishers with bills to pay

plus its not a breeder

23 hours ago · Like · 2

John Goodwin Jody you sound like the pro's from the Boyne, you'll stuff up your own fishery sooner or later

23 hours ago · Like · 6

Kelvin Baldwin Why do you say it,s not a breader ? I was lead to believe they all are that size ?

23 hours ago · Like · 5

Doofdoc Codfood What did you catch that on, big flatty like that would have put up a good fight .

23 hours ago · Like · 1

Craig Moses top stuff awesome fish we dont get them like that over here

23 hours ago · Like

Jody Priestley How???

I have been pro fishing for over 20yrs

I handlined this beauty at the boat ramp fishing all night.

23 hours ago · Like · 1

Summer Kirk poor fishy :-(

23 hours ago · Like · 1

Doofdoc Codfood How old would a fish like that be Jody .

23 hours ago · Like

Kelvin Baldwin Im Interested in why not a Breeder ? I like to learn from them who know

23 hours ago · Like · 1

Rodney Heapy catch and release keep the smaller ones for you bills then

23 hours ago · Like · 6

Summer Kirk do commercial not follow the same rules?? max 75cm in qld is commercial nsw the Same???

23 hours ago · Like · 1

Mando Rivas

RIf its a legal fish to Keep then that is up too her to Keep it....plain and simple...who are we to judge what she legally caught??..its all in sport....I'm sure she has done enough to deserve such a catch...nice fish #!!!

23 hours ago · Like · 1

Nicholas Reay Certainly not a breeder now!!!

23 hours ago · Like · 3

Doofdoc Codfood Would make a C&R fisherman like me's year if not life getting somthing like that .

23 hours ago · Like · 1

Summer Kirk so do commercial rules of min and max size not apply then??

23 hours ago · Like

Mick Szabo nice fish and pic but should of been released if it was still releasable.probably taste like yuk that size anyway

22 hours ago · Like · 1

James Warner Where abouts in aus u catch tht Jodie

22 hours ago · Like

Brett Parker YES THAT FISH IS A BREEDER ..... WELL WOULD OF BEEN .... NO MONEY WORTH KILL THAT FISH .... ABOUT 0.5KG A YEAR DEPENDS ON THE AREA. ANY FLATHEAD OVER 70cm IS A FEMALE BREEDING FISH WOULD DROP ADOUT 4 MILLON EGGS A YEAR NOT NOW THATS WHY THE HAVE A NO TAKE RULE FOR QLD SUCH A SHAME TO THINK ABOUT MONEY NOT THE FISH......

22 hours ago · Like · 4

Doofdoc Codfood ‎0.5 a year thats an old fish ,the old timers used to say big murray cod don't breed either

22 hours ago · Like

Tim Fryzie What's it length

22 hours ago · Like

Dave Gilmour Jody.... No, no, no ! Boys comments above are correct I'm afraid.... Should of been released after pic :)

22 hours ago · Like · 1

John Goodwin Summer Kirk, pro's get there own set of rules & regulations to go by which in my mind stinks. If you never want to support them NEVER bye fish

22 hours ago · Like

Summer Kirk regardless of rules and regulations, ethics and a heart tell you this monster lizard should of lived on . not die at the hands of humans to be a big noting show pony who to me just looks like a greedy bitch who obv doesnt care about the environment!!! so throw whatever rules and bills you want at me. I work to. But I still have a heart and a conscience!!!

22 hours ago · Like · 2

Tim Fryzie Awesome catch, especially on hand line, would like to know its length. I got one last year @ 95cm which I released, but personally it's up to the individual cause it's not illegal , just sayin.

22 hours ago · Like

Martin Henderson From what I understand, those flatties around 40 cm produce over half a million eggs per year. Flatties over 70 cm produce less then half. Does anybody know a fisheries biologist that can confirm that? Also the comment about big flatties not god eating, I beg to differ. from before the upper size limit days in QLD I found them better eating.

22 hours ago · Like

Andy Branson thats a freakn croc!

22 hours ago · Like

John Goodwin Summer read what i wrote again i was agreeing with you

22 hours ago · Like

Summer Kirk I know John :-)

22 hours ago · Like

John Goodwin Take it off then if you don't want the negativity mate

22 hours ago · Like · 1

Billy Brislane hey im the youngest cormercial fisherman in nsw that fish could either be male or female not every large flathead is a female flathead DO NOT CHANGE SEX WHEN THEY GET BIGGER look this is all just hate its people like yous who do not understand about fish and judge everything and try and make rules for yourselves in nsw their is no over size limit on flathead i personally have gutted flatheads up to 8.5kgs and have pictures to prove it and they were 50% male or female so dont go jugding people that you dont even know the facts good on ya jodyy

22 hours ago · Like · 2

Billy Brislane and summer in your profile picture youve got fish you should of relesed ?

22 hours ago · Like

Kim Lloyd dont f with mrs bat hubby says i bet it was delicious and worth some money

22 hours ago · Like · 1

John Goodwin hope the NSW government keeps buying you blokes out to

22 hours ago · Like

Summer Kirk ‎. maybe it wasnt a breeder, maybe it was a boy... who cares, its a wonderful OLD fish that didnt deserve this. Catch take a pic and release the old timer. Glad QlD has the BRAINS to have a max size limit.

22 hours ago · Like · 1

Kim Lloyd what do u mean buying us out ?

22 hours ago · Like

Summer Kirk Billy minimum was 40cm mine was 44 thanks :-)

22 hours ago · Like

Martin Henderson The catch is legal, so there is no dispute- nice fish Jody. I don't agree with a lot of things in life but if it is legal - suck it up sunshine.

22 hours ago · Like

Carl Carinus who cares if it was eaten or not or if it was a breeder not like there are shortages of flatties now is there you muppets. its one fish get a life get over it, I would eat a fish like that to anytime. why should it be released, its there to be caught and eaten plain and simple.

22 hours ago · Like · 1

Summer Kirk I never said it wasnt legal... I merely asked if the rules were the same... as I didnt know.. first to admit I was unsure. I now know its legal alright....doesnt make it right or ethical does it???

22 hours ago · Like · 1

John Goodwin buying the pro fishermen out jody thats were some of the money from your licenses go to amongst other things

22 hours ago · Like

Carl Carinus so what does or will make it right or ethical? its just one fish you morons, good catch my pan is ready!

21 hours ago · Like

Kim Lloyd buying us out ??? How the hell are u going to get fresh fish , prawns , bugs oysters if u buy us all out we have families and we need to pay our bills like anyone else does

21 hours ago · Like

John Goodwin by doing what im doing now, catching it myself

21 hours ago · Like · 1

Brett Parker Billy you are totally wrong .... what cause you have gutted a big flathead with no egg inside maybe cause it has dropped its egg already i study most fish and you are very very wrong.. most large fish like flathead,marlin sharks snapper bream ..ect breed when they matures the bigger the fish is in that species are FEMALES LOOK IT UP ... THEY HIDE THAT STUFF IN BOOKS EVEN ON THE DPI WEB SITE...

21 hours ago · Like · 1

Billy Brislane look thiers plenty more fish in the sea. whats one breeder going to deplete the flathead fish stocks? read the sydeny fishmarckets some weeks thiers tones of flathead getting sold and theirs alot bigger than this one so is that wrong?

21 hours ago · Like

Carl Carinus who cares guys its one fish get over it, there are more flatties out there than you can imagine, regardless of size, do you think fish this size live forever, they get eaten by other fish to so it was just this ones time, toughen up stop sooking like a loser!

21 hours ago · Like · 1

Dave Gilmour Thank god everyone in the fishing fraternity hasn't got the same opinion as you Carl. Your a bloomin' uneducated jerk! God help us all if you were in charge of fish stocks!

21 hours ago · Like · 2

John Goodwin no, its called a net & light. Im a fishermen i have patients or if wonted to i could use a cast net considering i live in QLD

21 hours ago · Like

Tim Fryzie On ya Carl, if it needed to be the nsw dpi would put an upper limit on flatties, so eventually some of the big ones will get eaten, that's life

21 hours ago · Like

Billy Brislane hahahhahahahahaahah dudee you dont even know what your talking about theirs only a small few fish that change sex when they mature one is a grouper and theirs not many else and the main reason you dont see big male flathead is beacues they dont grow as big all this flipping bullpoo about hidden facts is a load of poopie ...

21 hours ago · Like

Billy Brislane thank god none of you narrow minded pineapples arnt in charge of anything to do with nsw ii cause yous dont even know what your talking about

21 hours ago · Like

Brett Parker Billy go back to school or dont leave... but please learn to spell buddy ...

21 hours ago · Like

Carl Carinus mate its one fish you fool put another pie in it Dave grow a pair suck it up you dumb arse, fish this size or larger are been eaten by sharks every hour so shows that they are in abundance, they are found worldwide mate, so no hope of been over fished now is there, have your own mind not be a pussy led asshole being a tough guy on fb chat you loser. its fact Dave grow a pair mate its one fish end of the day, Omg people according to Dave there won't be anymore fish about sell your rods now- seriously don't be a Boofhead

21 hours ago · Like · 1

Billy Brislane buddy i dont need to cause im making more money than you buddy :) have fun working all week for your lowly pay when i made 2000 bucks sitting on my bot bot so get away

21 hours ago · Like

Carl Carinus wow send me your add will post you a gold star a whole two k, wow and you think that's a lot, try having 7300 retail stores selling two products you distribute you twat

21 hours ago · Like · 1

Billy Brislane yeah but im 16 big differnce buddy...

21 hours ago · Like

Brett Parker I earn alot more then that ok put ya head in ...well at least your spelling is getting better ..

21 hours ago · Like

Billy Brislane cool flop off?

21 hours ago · Like · 1

Carl Carinus son learn some manners and lose that foul bogan mouth you are just a common bogan and proving your colours put a pie in it and go to bed, other words shut it

21 hours ago · Like · 2

Brett Parker ‎16 years old and you earn 2k ..... what do you do sit on your or sell your ass....

21 hours ago · Like

Scott Wilkinson interesting reading !

21 hours ago · Like

Emmaleen 'Elmo' Slew Wow, I would have got a pic an released but regardless.... thanks an awesome fish. Nice catch.

21 hours ago · Like

Rodney Heapy www.facebook.com/shadstylejigheads

Jig heads

i can custom powder coat jigheads to match some of the plastics colour you like ...See More

Page: 103 like this

20 hours ago · Like · 1

Brodie Foxell Yer not really legal

20 hours ago · Like

Rodney Heapy come and like this page if you believe in catch and release.

20 hours ago · Like

Carl Carinus not really legal or not legal- explain? there is no size limit on them in NSW, why worry about one little fish it got eaten and sustained life as food

20 hours ago · Like

James Fox All I can say is it is just all wrong, all for the sake of ego, sorry!

20 hours ago · Like · 2

Rodney Heapy mate if i caught her i would through her back

20 hours ago · Like · 2

Scott Wilkinson how long was it ?

20 hours ago · Like

Brodie Foxell Not legal in gods country qld plenty of humans around to maybe they should cull people like you to

20 hours ago · Like · 3

James Fox To me its about ethics and just plain good will for an old girl.

20 hours ago · Like · 3

Nathan Kirkpatrick after reading all posts and also catching such crocs in this size im so sadnd to c this was not let to enjoy the rest of "her" life catch n release large girls keep the stocks up wether its leagal or not think if the future for everyone nd every thing theres so much againts our fisherys as it is without large predation spec like the lizzard of that size there will always be a concequence let large fish swim

20 hours ago · Like · 1

Brodie Foxell Nice catch prize fish can't take that away from you. Carl your the only muppet

20 hours ago · Like · 1

Carl Carinus such a clever comment Boofhead, think again. there are millions of flathead around mate seriously. who really cares about one fish that was taken, yes one fish, how many fish this size are there that get eaten by other fish everyday, I bet you quite a lot at that. they will never be in danger of over fishing as they range in shallow and in deep waters, virtually worldwide.

20 hours ago · Like

Carl Carinus so you all saying that if tomorrow a law is passed saying all fish over 1 metre can be kept you would all throw then back- doubt it very much. B think before you get tough on fb chat mate seriously shows your level on the food chain boy

20 hours ago · Like

Brodie Foxell Righto hot shot this convos gone right away from the point so it's my last rant fish eat fish every day places that use to produce good fish back in the day don't anymore and it isn't because fish eat fish u narrow minded twat I don't need to get tuff on here does nothing for my ego Carl unlike some I think I love fishing and I love eating fish to it one fish that one person took how many people in the world fish if they all took just one fish they shouldn't how many fish would that b Carl

20 hours ago · Like · 3

Nathan Kirkpatrick sorry carl and billy use r not worth a pinch in any book as far as most of us r concernd

20 hours ago · Like · 1

Carl Carinus well that would not happen mate, if there was the slightest threat of flathead becoming rare etc don't you think they would be protected or limited mate, common sense think about it for a minute. fish move some places that never fished well are going wild, habitat changes fish do swim around, same as land animals, when they eat their food source out they move to new pastures. the small amount of flathead taken barely does any damage to population. for that one fish that got taken there are millions of flathead eggs hatching as we speak etc so what's the issue, they are not protected they are a world wide common fish and not caught as a target fish as they are in Australia mate, and yet there are still abundant fish stocks.

has nothing to do with ethics or anything else, one fish was killed and eaten not wasted, how is that wrong. look at all the fishing programs where they gaffe fish and release them alive with a hole in then bleeding only to be certain shark feed, holes through body, through their mouths etc I bet you thousands of fish die due to that and cause more stock damage than one lizard. think about that for a minute, and those that take fish out for pictures, some fish survive and release, but how many die will never be known either, put it this way I can hold my breath for around two minutes other last twenty seconds, works in reverse for fish out water not being able to breath.

20 hours ago · Like

Doofdoc Codfood If you dont C&R your robbing someone else a chance to experiance that great catch in the future ,just because your allowed to take it does'nt mean you should ,it's human nature to be greedy .

20 hours ago · Like · 2

Carl Carinus seriously, its not the only one big flathead in the ocean, undersize fish, release yes and limit catch on adult fish regardless of size. Just because you live by catch and release, others catch to enjoy and eat as entitled to. this is one fish taken Omg people are so under this political correctness BS, good catch girl keep it up. you think all you fish live after catch and release? 100% of them then to give me that opportunity that I may be robbed of as you say- mate honestly that does not make sense at all, and you have no way of either saying or providing evidence that your released fish lived naturally and died of old age.

19 hours ago · Like

Doofdoc Codfood You sound like an exspert haha .

19 hours ago · Like · 1

Nathan Kirkpatrick carl flip off and read another post

19 hours ago · Like

Doofdoc Codfood Na i mean drip under pressure .

19 hours ago · Like · 1

Carl Carinus one fish was taken, so what, Nathan grow a pair mate, leave the girl alone she did not break any law taking that fish nor kill off the flathead population, so suck it up just because it did not suit you gives you no right to tell her what to do with her catch. quite simple and logical

19 hours ago · Like

Nathan Kirkpatrick my dad always said that doofdoc

19 hours ago · Like · 1

Brodie Foxell You finally said something reasonable Carl your right mate with most of it it's just a known fact that at that size their female breeds yes something else might of killed it it's just that some of us think we should do all we can to help maintain healthy fish stocks I target snapper and I'd love to catch a 90 cm fish there's no max size limit on snapper but rules aside snapper breed at certain times of the year not when they get to a particular size so does that mean we should be able to take the little ones that are just about all bones so many times I've been done the boat ramp and seen tiny snapper frames in the water filleted how many are taken that I haven't seen people cut fins of sharks and throw them back if it's only one little shark it's alright isn't it it's just about sustainability in general some people think it's wrong others think because their human they can do as they please with no consequence

19 hours ago · Like · 1

Carl Carinus expert son that's how it is spelt, get offensive you have no brains to even use any common sense mate, pathetic honestly you call yourself a man. I bet more of the large cod you catch and hope they survive afterwards actually die so you aren't any better than her having taken that fish

19 hours ago · Like

Tim Fryzie Nice Fish jodi , pitty about all the negative crap !

19 hours ago · Like · 1

Doofdoc Codfood spert thats how i spell it when i'm talking to tools like you .

19 hours ago · Like · 1

Carl Carinus mate I am all for and seriously stand up for and legal ethical fishing practise, I spear fish and choose what I take, no lines broken no fish damaged by hooks etc and I have sent in many pics to authorities on illegal fishing I see it all the time not only flathead but anything. this was one large fish it was taken end of, just because you can't catch them doesn't mean they are not there. I have people on my fb friends who weekly post pics of huge snapper from around the country being caught.

19 hours ago · Like

Carl Carinus Jodi, great fish once again. ignore the muppets on here who think they can tell you what to do with your fish.

19 hours ago · Like · 1

Nathan Kirkpatrick fortunaly 4 me h

19 hours ago · Like

Doofdoc Codfood I was'nt picking on the girl in the pic bud ,i simply made a few comments about C&R ,YOU come on with ya chest poked out .

19 hours ago · Like · 1

Brodie Foxell I know there's big fish in the sea bud I didnt say I haven't caught them your missing my point but it's all good you win everybody take and kill what you want it's your given right as humans and hey dint feel guilty for it it would of died at some stage anyway

19 hours ago · Like

Simon Borg Yeah nice fish well done,i would have done the same thing and kept it,just a shame there is so many dumb people out there can stick there stupid negative comments....

19 hours ago · Like · 1

Debbie Davis Wow !! Wow !! Wow!!

19 hours ago · Like · 1

Doofdoc Codfood Carl blocked me boohoo ,nothing negative about releasing a fish .

19 hours ago · Like · 1

Carl Carinus I got your point mate, fish stock needs to just be managed and size limits enforced for obvious reasons, but people that claim high and mighty status etc and making people feel bad for taking one fish is wrong. she did well she caught it and that's all there is to it. I support her full stop. there are people who think catching and releasing is better and call their fish released live, I doubt that very much. so they really are worse that this very fish been taken. Jodi ignore these dumb negative losers who have no life, great pic great fish

19 hours ago · Like

Debbie Davis what did it weigh ???

19 hours ago · Like · 1

Ian Phillips Very disappointing!

19 hours ago · Like

Brodie Foxell Carl your factual points make sense and are correct and then you through in the rubbish talk and no one wants to listen I don't think anyone's comments were directed at the person in the photo it is a great catch and she has done really well if she caught it where the local fishery law states she can take it then by all means she can i can't talk for everyone else but I think what most are getting at is that a fish that size does breed and may not taste as good as a smaller version that doesnt breed there for they would put it back their not saying she's wrong

19 hours ago · Like · 2

Debbie Davis I click on to see what it would weigh !! can't believe what Im reading !! so is that true Its not good for eating ??

19 hours ago · Like

Brodie Foxell Would of been a great feed but fish are like every thing else smaller younger tastes better

18 hours ago · Like · 1

Jessie Phelan holy cow! That's a big flatty! They actually taste good Debbie-it depends on what you're used to though, where you live and how well you cook it. I love flatty, live in QLD and cook it like a bawss lol.

Also on another note. The pissing contest on the comments thread is getting real old. Private message boys.

18 hours ago · Like · 1

Jody Priestley Thanks for all the positve comments.

It weighed 5.9kg and according to NSW dpi researchers it would off layed atleast a,million eggs and it was gut hooked and would off more than likely died if it was released.So sorry for pissing most of you off i will delete the shot and leave all girls fishing as it is full of whinging males.

18 hours ago · Like · 2

Jessie Phelan Don't delete it jody. Thanks for sharing. Sucks about the foul hooking, and pity not many people on here gave you the benefit of the doubt

18 hours ago · Like

Anthony Roberts billy gave it to him yeww

18 hours ago · Like

Jessie Phelan ‎.......and nobody cares.

In closing. Nice fish jody, must have been a solid workout pulling it in. All the GIRLS on allgirls fishing appreciate ya for sharing :D

18 hours ago · Like · 1

Jody Priestley Did give me a good workout

Caught it on a light kiddies handline at 2am got wet feed,fished the entire run in tide and was amazed at actually landing it.

18 hours ago · Like · 1

Brodie Foxell Jody sorry for being a whinging male you should stay with all girls fish and Jessie I don't think it was a pissing comp as you put it it shows that people care about this stuff and even though alot of negative things get thrown around people can learn from the positive leave it up jody if the photo didn't upset a few people than alot of good facts about sustainable fishing wouldn't of come up your photo has taught me a few things tonight

18 hours ago · Like · 1

Jody Priestley Thanks

I have heaps off photos

I liked this group because it was good to see the girls all having a go.

That is the largest flattie i have line fished and i used every bit of skill to land him.

I was surprised at the negative male comments and it was not my intention off causing all this heated conversation.

18 hours ago · Like

Brodie Foxell Your right mate it is a prize fish and you've got good reason for keeping it I became friends with all girls fishing on here for the same reason my wife comes fishing with me and I love the fact she breaks away from the stereo type fishings supposed to be fun I think it's just a heated topic because some places you go you can see the impact over fishing has and everyone that cares about being able to fish has their own thoughts on it don't see it as a bad thing it's actually really good to see so many people care about fishing even with s difference of opinion

17 hours ago · Like · 2

Brett Turner Jody, you have cause this "heated conversation" because taking fish like that is NOT looking after your fishing interests and to say that fish is not a breeder is rubbish. If everyone took fish like that you would have to fish for a week to catch a single legal flatty. The only reason you caught that fish to start with most like is because it was already caught and released. I noticed you stated that your a pro-fisher that needs to make a buck. Well you just killed something that would have made you far more by releasing. It's this mentality from pro-fishers that should make ALL of them "live fire targets" for the R.A.A.F. Super Hornets. I "make a buck" to, but I don't rape the oceans and rivers to do it.

11 hours ago · Like

John Smailes wows these comments ...i thought i was on ausfish for a minute..top fish

10 hours ago · Like

Rusty Daniel Pity it wasn't released

9 hours ago · Like

Carl Carinus you guys and your negative comments need to grow a pair and get over it, one Damn fish full stop! it would have been eaten for food by a shark pretty soon anyway. I would take a fish like this also.

8 hours ago · Like

Anton Vogiatzis Wow... Well done! What a great catch!! Did I read correct that you got it in a hand line? Great effort :)

8 hours ago · Like · 1

Rusty Daniel

Carl, clearly u know next to jack shiza about reproductive cycles of fish champ.. Firstly a flathead of that size is a breeder that supports a whole estuary system with smaller fish. And generally there are very limited numbers of big female...See More

8 hours ago · Like · 2

Carl Carinus

Rusty, so where and when did you do an estuary fish count on every flathead in a system to make that assumption? really before you say stupid stuff without evidence please think about it. one fish was taken, do you think if these big fish we...See More

8 hours ago · Like

Rusty Daniel

I worked for fisheries for 11 years my friend, flathead numbers have been recorded in nearly every east coast system each year. And statistics have proven that Nsw has the lowest numbers of breeding females .. Why, due to the fact that ther...See More

8 hours ago · Like · 1

Brett Turner

Carl, if a fish lives as long as this one did thickhead, explain why it will be eaten by a shark in a "few weeks". It didn't get this old from holding up a sign saying, I'm here shark come eat me". When did you study sharks and their eating ...See More

8 hours ago · Like · 1

Rusty Daniel

And just a heads up.. The flathead we are referring to are dusky flathead.. They are the ones in question, not offshore sand flathead..and Carl, do u even know how a flathead breeds? Tell me?? I know for fact as I've seen it with my own eye...See More

8 hours ago · Like · 2

Carl Carinus

mate, so you can tell me for certain that only fish over70cm breed? what a load or horse droppings, you still don't get it do you, this is one fish buddie so what, it would have been eaten by a shark pretty soon, and you can't prove otherwise t...See More

8 hours ago · Like

Rusty Daniel Yes I can tell you for fact that only flathead over 70cm breed!! If u knew your fishing you'd know that you thickhead!! And I guarantee you here and now male masturbator that you've never caught a dusky flathead in 200mtrs of water!! Considering they are strictly an estuary fish.

8 hours ago · Like

Brett Turner Have to love thickheads who's heads bounce around like it's on a spring while they type pure garbage for the world to see. Yes Carl, I'm referring to you. I guess it's cheaper and less painful than having "Male masturbator" tattooed across their foreheads.

8 hours ago · Like

Carl Carinus

there may be as little as four! assumptions again, did you do a minute by minute study and saw every single fish in the river breeding- its all assumptions mate you obviously can't see common sense and logic either so you are the Boofhead h...See More

8 hours ago · Like

Brett Turner Carl, you want evidence.... do some research, it's obvious you have NOT.

8 hours ago · Like

Rusty Daniel So wipe your chin and stop dribbling doodoo... Id have an intelligent conversation if you knew what you are talking about.. But you my friend are just a complete tool!! I have provided facts and offered you peoples names who can provide you with factual information.. But yeah mate, you know more about fish stocks and habits than me hey!! PMSL... What a tool you are

8 hours ago · Like

Carl Carinus you guys are idiots, I don't need to use your flawed evidence, do you know she killed that fish again! suck on that.

its a fish it swims so it can move through any depth of water to find new breeding or feeding grounds boy, can you guarantee it would never swim deeper than 5metres of water- no you can't neither can you make facts saying only four breeding fish per estuary you douche!

8 hours ago · Like

Brett Turner Carl link some science from web sites to back up your claims.... You seem to think we are wrong.... you prove the majority of people are wrong then. Grow some balls and prove what you have to say.....

8 hours ago · Like

Brett Turner LOL Carl blocked me , what a tool.

8 hours ago · Like

Carl Carinus still did not answer the questions did you count every single fish in the estuary to make that assumption, really dumb people like you musty related to Julia Gillard and look at her disaster.

8 hours ago · Like

Rusty Daniel Actually, the lady who runs all girls fishing knows Ross mc cubbin, he is a well respected fishing guide up here.. I'll get her to ask him about my facts regarding flathead that I have posted here.. Then you'll have the proof ya need that ya know total jack diddly jack about flathead breeding habits champ, or sustainability..

7 hours ago · Like

Doofdoc Codfood No C&R for Carl ,kill them all before the sharks get'em .

7 hours ago · Like · 1

Rusty Daniel Bit of a male masturbator this Carl is!!

7 hours ago · Like · 1

Carl Carinus

mate I live in Moreton bay myself so stop preaching, do you want a medal? idiot, stating stupid facts about a whole four fish in one system is a big pile of it, you cannot say how many larger fish there actually are just because they don't ...See More

7 hours ago · Like

Rusty Daniel But you'd love a guy like him fishing in your favorite cod water hey doofdoc?

7 hours ago · Like

Carl Carinus she took one fish get over it who cares,its gone and eaten end of deal with your mummy issues boys

7 hours ago · Like · 1

Rusty Daniel U crack me up Carl u male masturbator... Take up golf twinky head!!

7 hours ago · Like

Carl Carinus keep laying bricks hope one hit your head bye knocks some basic ethics and senses into you, obviously you did not roll far from the tree either.

7 hours ago · Like · 1

Doofdoc Codfood ppl like him scare the shlop out of me Rusty ,i try for my kid and his kids sake .

7 hours ago · Like

Rusty Daniel Better yet thickhead, you have Ross mcubbin on ur friends list, send him a message and ask him yourself, then do a google on fisheries link yourself!! Geez u make yourself look stupid.. More hair than brains. In fact, if brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow a hat off your head champ. Mummy kept the afterbirth and threw the baby away!!

7 hours ago · Like

Rusty Daniel I know what your saying doofdoc!! If I saw him fishing my favorite waterway I'd rip his head off and feed him to the pigs!! Hope he hasn't bred!!

7 hours ago · Like · 1

Carl Carinus seems you are a genius, mate grow up! shows how clever you are, fisheries for 11 years now laying bricks Pfft

7 hours ago · Like · 1

Doofdoc Codfood He blocked me so i would'nt know where this dil lives ,can only hope his not fishing anywhere near me .

7 hours ago · Like

Rusty Daniel And yeah I'm a builder. Proud of my job.. What of it

7 hours ago · Like

Carl Carinus wow you are one prize specimen!

7 hours ago · Like · 1

Doofdoc Codfood Dunno why someone who's got so much to say has to hide behind a block ?.

7 hours ago · Like

Doofdoc Codfood Give him a flat head Rusty haha .

7 hours ago · Like

Carl Carinus all good mate this conversation is saved for evidence go ahead you tool as is your brother name so stop acting like a tosser

7 hours ago · Like · 1

Carl Carinus one fish got killed and taken now seriously get a life and suck it up end of stupid little childish comments and threats grow a pair have some integrity and self respect

7 hours ago · Like · 1

Rusty Daniel

I'll give him his own flat head don't worry doofdoc.. Tiny little pin eyed male masturbator calls himself a fisherman!! Grow the heck up Carl and start accepting that you have no idea of the brown mess you've spun today on this thread!! Fact is, your no f...See More

7 hours ago · Like · 1

Carl Carinus oh well done to you such an expert tool

7 hours ago · Like · 1

Jody Priestley Thanks Carl

They are all a bunch of bananas.

6 hours ago · Like · 1

Thomas Laszlo If sharks are such a killing machine, why hasn't one taken Carl while spear fishing yet? Maybe his facts are flawed

5 hours ago · Like · 1

Doofdoc Codfood Thought he would be your sort of bloke Jody, call people male self satisfiers for liking C&R ,now i know who you are .

5 hours ago · Like

Gary Cooper Why would you kill a large breeder like that when they taste like wood,,,

4 hours ago · Like

Carl Carinus it was foul hooked and would have died so one fish is taken, so what, there are thousands more like her out there in coastline areas people have not even seen or fished off. leave it alone it is nothing illegal

4 hours ago · Like · 1

Thomas Laszlo If there are so many "that size," why don't we see pics of them in all the magazines?

4 hours ago · Like · 1

Gary Cooper

Carl with your comments you have just shown everybody you KNOW little mate about flathead,,just another bay rapper that kills everything in site,,anyone that has studied flathead will tell you the same thing that they release eggs in comparis...See More

4 hours ago · Like · 1

Carl Carinus you need a pink tutu utopia parade around in such a hero. like randy he knows it all saying onjy fish over 70cm breed or they are only four whole breeding fish in a whole estuary, and if there where only that few large flathead do you think one or two would survive to this size at all? doubt that very much tutu boy,

about an hour ago · Like · 1

Carl Carinus one big fish lays five million eggs, fifty fish half that size lay one million eggs, work out the maths she killed one fish, not going to make the slightest dint in flathead stock now really is it? bit of common sense mate don't get onus panties in a knot we are all laughing at your so called flathead experts doh!

about an hour ago · Like · 1

Thomas Laszlo I might throw some proven stats at you guys. As far back as 30 years ago, audits on flathead numbers in Qld were below "poor" then a maximum size limit was introduced some years ago, and the population began appreciably increasing within two years. I'm sure Carl can use Google to prove some of his arguments, I'll be interested to see the links he provides us all shortly

56 minutes ago · Like

Carl Carinus Thomas so what mate, one fish will not kill a population you tool, one fish its not the only one that size and nobody can say how many there are deal with it, that one fish could have lived another five thousand years or two minutes and get eaten by another fish, so seriously shut it and keep eating those pies

51 minutes ago · Like

Wow that's one long thread, it's a shame they kept the fish but technically the person did nothing wrong if it was caught in NSW.

Let's face it though if you are going to post a pic like that you are going to cop a heap of flack, i didn't read all of the comments but it's funny how everyone becomes an expert on the subject lol

There was a similar pic on FB a few weeks ago when i guy caught 2 permit and kept them for a feed, man that thread got outta control with threats of violence !!!

NSW size and bag limits on flathead as on dpi website

Flathead

Flathead (Dusky) common

36cm, only 1 over 70cm

10 bag limit

Flathead (Bluespotted)

33 cm

20 in total bag limit

there are size and bag limits in nsw but obviously these people dont know about c&r fishing..... just greedy and wanting the general public to know that we dont care what size the fish is.......it might be allowed but obviously again they dont care......thats my piece.....dont like it ? stiff thats my opinion

Am far to drunk to read all that, whats the jist ?

a couple of people said it was disappointing to take,

she said it wasn't a breeder,

it was on.

Some african clown is making a right dick of himself (not a site sponsor)

and the whole debate started over the fact that those big girls are a bit crap to eat, so merit in the no take >70cm Qld has adopted.

Am far to drunk to read all that, whats the jist ?

a couple of people said it was disappointing to take,

she said it wasn't a breeder,

it was on.

Some african clown is making a right dick of himself (not a site sponsor)

and the whole debate started over the fact that those big girls are a bit crap to eat, so merit in the no take >70cm Qld has adopted.

75cm now I think Tom ??? not 100%

What length do these people say the flavour/quality changes ? I've heard similar things said about other fish before, but turned out to be either their vivid imagination or my ageing tongue not picking up all the signals. :whistle:

Don't ever remember hearing the same thing before there were size limits on the suckers. :huh: :dry:

Pretty sure that fish is photoshopped lads - could be wrong but look at her hands. Doubt I could lift it using only my thumbs and pointer fingers and arms/elbows up like that.

hmmm well spotted. That thing would weigh a tonne, but it looks like she's holding it out like a pair of socks..... :lol:

Pretty sure that fish is photoshopped lads - could be wrong but look at her hands. Doubt I could lift it using only my thumbs and pointer fingers and arms/elbows up like that.

But you are SOFT

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :P:P:P

At least I can produce sons AND do whatever I like in my shed ................... :ohmy:

Wish the link was working, I just want to know her 'relationship status'
Google is scary.....I also left out her mobile number that was on the same site!!

Overview

My name is Jody,I have four high school children.I enjoy fishing and walking and spending time with my family.

Career History

Jan 1970 - Present

Company name:

Self Employed Professsional Fishing

Nambucca Heads, Australia

Job Title:

Professional Fishing

Job Type:

Full-Time

Detailed Description:

I have worked for nearly 20 years along side my partner commercially fishing.My duties include processing and packing our product and delivering on a daily basis.Each day I clean and load our nets as well as repair and make them from scratch.I am responsible for the maintenance of our trailers and carry out repairs when needed.We work to deadlines ensuring our orders are delivered, as well as meeting trucks to consign our product to Sydney Fish Markets.The work is hard and constant as well as demanding.

Female

Marital Status:

Married

two hands holding 6 kilo's like that is achievable for a woman that isn't worried about her nails. Thats a prebagged small sack of spuds, or a bag of coins, a three pack of long necks in each hand, etc. I am leaning towards not photoshopped.

two hands holding 6 kilo's like that is achievable for a woman that isn't worried about her nails. Thats a prebagged small sack of spuds, or a bag of coins, a three pack of long necks in each hand, etc. I am leaning towards not photoshopped.

Yeah i don't think Bogans like that know how to use photoshop

My guess on that fish was around 6kg.

They are more common than people think in both that river system and the next one south of there,the Macleay River.

If you know where and how to chase those big girls,you can often catch a number of them every week over summer.

They are rarely caught by the average angler because you need to fish different country than that of smaller flatties but fish the right way for them and you will be amazed at how many large flatties over 4kg there are in those river systems.

Archived