2012 Moreton Bay Classic

Angus

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thats what i'm hoping, anyone going to be fishing the seaway area friday morning????

I am planning on arriving at the island late morning if all goes well.

I got a few orders on the website today so I have to get them all onto the courier in the morning so that may slow me down a bit.

If I get phone service Jeff,,you may be able to access your emails on my phone otherwise see if Angus can send your stuff to me and I will print it off and bring it down with me.

Rego'd n' paid.

Nothing like leaving it 'til the death knell... :evil:

Anyone need a deckie!?!??? :whistle:

We'll be out on Saturday Northern side of the bay - Ben i'd give you a deckie spot but I now have the runt man fishing with me

Well if he comes down with a sore throat or something similar...

thats what i'm hoping, anyone going to be fishing the seaway area friday morning????

I got a few orders on the website today so I have to get them all onto the courier in the morning so that may slow me down a bit.

If I get phone service Jeff,,you may be able to access your emails on my phone otherwise see if Angus can send your stuff to me and I will print it off and bring it down with me.

hi lance ,we will be able to get our numbers off the phones but the unique item print out will be a problem.

if you could print out 3 of the unique item with the competitor number left blank for me so i can just write our numbers in with a marker pen that would be much appreciated mate.

Rego'd n' paid.

Nothing like leaving it 'til the death knell... :evil:

Anyone need a deckie!?!??? :whistle:

We'll be out on Saturday Northern side of the bay - Ben i'd give you a deckie spot but I now have the runt man fishing with me

Well if he comes down with a sore throat or something similar...

No way that will stop me fishing! haha

hi lance ,we will be able to get our numbers off the phones but the unique item print out will be a problem.

if you could print out 3 of the unique item with the competitor number left blank for me so i can just write our numbers in with a marker pen that would be much appreciated mate.

No worries Jeff.

I will print those off and bring them Fri lunchtime with me.

Emails will be sent out tonight with unique item to print off and also your Angler Number.

We have 46 registered so far! Great work everyone.

If you have selected to pay by direct deposit please ensure you have actually transferred the money to not hold up your email.

Have a great weekend fishing and good luck.

I think ill be in for this one actually..

Will head out Friday and Saturday... maybe Sunday as well or ill fish the flatty social, not to sure..

Do we get the email with our number Fiiday morning at 12am?

So keen for sunday man! ill send the money when i get home

Hi guys, have i missed the post with the boundaries to this comp, can someone direct me to a map of them please, cheers wayne

Boundaries exclude the nerang river, most of the broadwater and any other areas you usually fish youngy :( I'd be willing to follow you to your usual spots and let you know if they're included for the mbc. You are welcome in advance.

Steve. Xx

Looks like some nasty weather out in the open bay. There goes my planned trip to my whiting spot X.

Friday: Winds: N to NW 10 to 15 knots early, increasing to 15 to 20 knots by late morning. Winds tending N to NE in the afternoon and increasing to 20 to 25 knots. Seas: 0.7 metres increasing to 1.3 metres in the afternoon. Scattered showers and isolated gusty thunderstorms late afternoon and evening.

Saturday: Winds: N to NW 15 to 20 knots. A 15 to 20 knot S to SE change during the morning, tending E to SE during the afternoon.

Sunday: Winds: NE to NW 10 to 15 knots, possibly reaching 15 to 20 knots during the evening.

Youngy did you get a response via message or any other way yet as it would have been good to know exactly how far south we could all fish especially with the flathead social at southport overlapped i dont think i'll be fishing now either looks like just a donation to AFO it will be

Love the reply Max, well done.

I have to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday so i doubt i will even fish and if i do it will just be a quicky.

Just need to know where we can fish, cheers wayne

Youngy did you get a response via message or any other way yet as it would have been good to know exactly how far south we could all fish especially with the flathead social overlapped i dont think i'll be fishing now either looks like just a donation to AFO it will be

Love the reply Max, well done.

I have to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday so i doubt i will even fish and if i do it will just be a quicky.

Just need to know where we can fish, cheers wayne

u stuck at work mark ?

Hi Tugger, nothing official from the site, i contacted Brian who is organizing the flathead comp and he said he thought the southern boundary would be Sundale Bridge.

With this in mind i did fish for an hour after work and have put an entry in, gave my left over worms to the boys camping at Wavebreak, cheers wayne

Any news, any updates?

It was a beautiful day

To be on the Bay

With jellyfish aplenty

You could see them all the way

The fish were biting from below

The birds diving in from above

My hands now stink from all that bait

I wish I'd used a glove

Did we catch fish ?

Yes we caught plenty

Some were even good enough