2012 Brisbane River Classic fishing tournament

AFO

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be coming to this one, fishing with often debaited I think ..... yes Bill you're fishing with me hehehe

i just tried to register and when it went to redirect me to paypal it took forever and still didnt get there...anyone else had this problem.... do i have to re register and make payment or am i registered and just have to pay.,..... thank you

I registered and then paid via paypal and had no issues.....

I'll be coming to this one, fishing with often debaited I think ..... yes Bill you're fishing with me hehehe

i just tried to register and when it went to redirect me to paypal it took forever and still didnt get there...anyone else had this problem.... do i have to re register and make payment or am i registered and just have to pay.,..... thank you

There is no record of your registration. Please redo it Often Debaited. Thanks

Do you get a confirmation email ? PayPal worked but I'm not sure it worked

doesn't look like there is a registration for you.

Ok, ? The $ 25 came off my credit card.

What would you like me to do? I have sent you a pm with the email address I registered with.

Matt

Just a heads up the first wave of prizes has been added to the front page.

As it has been requested by a few people we have also (thanks to our major sponsor Searing Tackle (Damiki) added a Bass category. The continuation of this category in the BRC will more or less depend on how many anglers compete for bass and how many bass are entered.

There will be more prizes added over the next couple of days, particularly in the Lucky Door section.

Cheers and huge thanks to our major sponsor Searing Tackle for coming to the party in style!

The Team

AFO

What would you like me to do? I have sent you a pm with the email address I registered with.

Matt

Sorted! Looking forward to it!

Matt

I just checked again and the money has come off my credit card, can you confirm if you have my rego?

Resolved via PM and Email. Good luck competing :)

I'll just add for the folks that haven't been to the upper river before but are going to have a go, in the image of the Wivenhoe Spillway showing the no fishing zone you'll see the track down to the Spillway common, this is now closed and there is no access to the river from there. The closest access point to that part of the river is Shines Rd and a bit further down Harpeng Rd. Shines Rd is not easy, there is a reason it is called heart attack hill so if you are fishing by yourself or have a larger yak go to Harpeng Rd if you want to drop into that section. There are plenty of other access points further downstream too that are easier and most are available on the Sweetwater fishing website. Bring on the bass!!

Anyone getting together for a BBQ etc on the Saturday?

Anyone keen for a Saturday or Sunday or Saturday and Sunday BBQ this year.

I'll bring my stove and start cooking on Thursday ;):lol: :blush:

Yes Khoi, it will happen. A few have said yes so I'll set up and think about the details a bit closer to the day.

Anyone getting together for a BBQ etc on the Saturday?

Anyone keen for a Saturday or Sunday or Saturday and Sunday BBQ this year.

I'll bring my stove and start cooking on Thursday ;):lol: :blush:

Yes Khoi, it will happen. A few have said yes so I'll set up and think about the details a bit closer to the day.

Too easy Brian. Sorry missed your comment completely :blink: ...

I'll just add for the folks that haven't been to the upper river before but are going to have a go, in the image of the Wivenhoe Spillway showing the no fishing zone you'll see the track down to the Spillway common, this is now closed and there is no access to the river from there. The closest access point to that part of the river is Shines Rd and a bit further down Harpeng Rd. Shines Rd is not easy, there is a reason it is called heart attack hill so if you are fishing by yourself or have a larger yak go to Harpeng Rd if you want to drop into that section. There are plenty of other access points further downstream too that are easier and most are available on the Sweetwater fishing website. Bring on the bass!!

harpengs rd :whistle: the boys got 38 bass in 4hrs two weekends ago and 2x 50 models that where its at!

me and rach are payed and rego now just have to catch bigger snapper then ellicats lol bring it on

Hmmm -

[attachment=57542]audioresponsetojnewy.docx[/attachment]

When you open the docx file, double click on the mp3 file

my sound is not working just need more cable for amp

Mathhew refer to the misc points system though...

A smallish jack can still pip a decent jew based on the system.

he extra points per some species is based around rewarding rarity, fighting potential, and general coolness of the species.

For example a 50cm jack would pip a 75cm jew, not because the jew is not a great fish, but because for a river capture the jack would be exceptional.

Angus

Archived