Suburbs Of Origin 2020 - Competition Rules And Details

The Mad Hughesy

3 hours ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Look on the list now. You'll see we have almost twice as much as you guys!

Cheers Hamish

2 hours ago, Another Wazza said:

Spewing GregOug, that was going to be my plan!, I have a nice seafood shop nearby, and a wallet I’m not afraid to use

21 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Gee at 8.99kg I think I would have put a sinker down it’s throat ..... 😎

13 minutes ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

I know a couple of tricks. Breaking the fishes neck, the back, and not to mention the old stretching trick!

Please see above. I didn’t even have to go to a previous page on this thread and found all these examples of the Southside Landlubbers’ dirty tricks.

1 minute ago, GregOug said:

Hey @Cobiaaddict. You may as well tell the Southside Landlubbers where you can buy that device. They’ll probably all be quiet with their posting for a while, as they all madly google trying to find it.

I think you can only buy them south of the Brisbane River,  no body on the Northside team needs that kind gear. Not with the secret spots we have .

Just now, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Could you sneak me in please? It sounds like a good spot

You can disguise me as a 1.5M snapper. I have red hair, but may need a couple fins 😉 

Why not? The Southside Landlubbers have already set you on course for a life of crime. An underage pub crawl is low on their list of dastardly deeds done dirt cheap.

6 minutes ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Could you sneak me in please? It sounds like a good spot

You can disguise me as a 1.5M snapper. I have red hair, but may need a couple fins 😉 

Hahahahaha, love your sense humor Hamish, few more years yet mate before we can get u into the pub to talk about the one that got away. 

1 hour ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

We know you're secretly plotting an evil plan, with christophagus and Cobiaaddict right beside you. 

You even have a spy up far North, Breaming with bro! 

Is it not obvious how corrupt (yes, I'm using my big boy words) Northside is!

Ah, and you’ve forgotten about @benno573 and @Leosonfire. Do so at your peril! 

6 hours ago, Breaming with bro said:

Only one more night till the comp . Doing another prefish today only been getting small bream queenfish and giant herring and some other fish but I’m going south again soon but not south of Brisbane 

I'm off camping this weekend at a mates farm... apparently there is a creek with fish but I don't have high hopes for anything. Lol.

Cheers Hamish