Brisbane River Bream & Snapper Comp

Angus

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear I must sound like the ultimate piker with an excuse for every event possible.... but I'm away for this one as well.

Would love to join in on this one for a social session and a catch up. As soon as mid-august rolls around I'll have every weekend free.

Feral: Yeah mate I agree. However, I do want AFO to evolve into somewhat of a local "fishing event management" sort of group. So what ill be looking at doing in the next few months is to get an overall liability cover as opposed to event by event. It may be exy, but if I then up the number of events and we get good attendances, no wuckers.

Also to everyone: I will have an official thread for this event posted by late afternoon tommorrow. At the time I post it i will lock this thread to avoid confusion. The official thread will have all the details everyone will need to compete.

Cheers.

Angus

Good oh Angus.

If you get some insurance like that, perhaps you could work something out so people could pay for a years worth of comp insurance, and get an appropriate discount on the stand alone comp entry? That would give you some certainty in covering the premium, and encourage members to attend as many as they could ?

I know it would take a bit of work/book keeping, but a direct debit each week from my bank would be a real good way to for me to pay for up comeing events.

I could open up another account for myself, just for AFO outings/comps, but I'd see some new tackle or a yak or something and spend it all:blush:

Jayson

Archived