Brisbane River Bream & Snapper Comp-Official Post

Angus

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys,

Going out on the Brisbane River next weekend and wondered if anyone could give me the locations of ALL THEIR BEST BREAM AND SNAPPER CATCHES :woohoo: ?. I know what nice guys you all are and I suspect I will be inundated with lats and longs :dry: :blink: .

Thank you in anticipations of your informative reply. :S

kreel wrote:

Hi Guys,

Going out on the Brisbane River next weekend and wondered if anyone could give me the locations of ALL THEIR BEST BREAM AND SNAPPER CATCHES :woohoo: ?. I know what nice guys you all are and I suspect I will be inundated with lats and longs :dry: :blink: .

Thank you in anticipations of your informative reply. :S

dreamer.... nothing but a dreamer....

tell him he's dreaming...

in the land of make believe...

should i keep going? kreel mate, team TFI+1 is gunna clean up this event, you just wait... ;)

pinkey there are a few spots open according to this post so I reckon your in with a good chance. Id offer you a spot myself but im already bumming a lift with Boydy :P

Just a reminder to get your emails in guys. Only 14 registered so far :unsure:

Jason: Yeah man no worries paying on the day. Please still send the email for registration sake.

Cheers everyone that has registered.

Angus

Feral wrote:

Pinkey, use a shrimp trap with a rope on it for your fish your keeping.

As long as you dont keep it out of water for too long, the fish should be fine.

feral if your landbased and lureing then youd be walking around a fair bit which would make it pretty hard to keep them alive with the shrimp trap

Archived