Brisbane River Bream & Snapper Comp-Official Post

Angus

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Angus wrote:

The red indicates the boudaries for the comp. Obviously all rules and regulations about fishing around wharves etc must be observed. Im sure some of you will be happy to see that the rock wall at the mouth is included. [img size=284]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/BR.JPG

Hey Angus,

I'm thinking about launching our little tinny at Boggy Creek and fishing that area and the pilons and drop offs at the mouth of Boggy itself.

What parts of Boggy Creek are within the boundaries? Its a bit hard to tell from the pic and I'm not really familiar with the area.

Looking forward to it!

Rocket

1. Angus Gorrie

2. Andrew Kennedy

3. Ray Kennedy

4. Jeff Flynn

5. Malcolm West

6. James Wahry

7. Denis Wahry

8. Ray Walker

9. Jake Walker

10. Brad Butcher

11. Baden Phillips

12. Liesbeth Thie

13. Jason Baker

14. Andrew Boyd

15. Rod Vardy

16. Kath Vardy

17. Ben Ebelt

18. Shaun Leong

19. Craig Barron

20. Tristan Mason

21. Andrew Matis

22. Michael Athernos

23. Brian Ellis

24. Terry Hessey

25. Lee Strachan

OK so thats just about too many in the comp :dry: Lets shut it down now :unsure: before it becomes impossible for me to win :ohmy: . Oops too late Tacklebox is there! :P :laugh: :laugh: and the 23 other anglers, I'm stuffed.

b

))<>((

Lee

A suggested name to put on the rod that reflects both the effort that you have put into constructing the rod and the expected outcome of my entry fee in relation to my proven ability to catch a snapper in the river.

"The BASTDARD"

Brisbane Annual Snapper Target And Release Donation.

Malcolm wrote:

Do you need to be a member of AFO or can I pay and register a friend ? and yes I do have freinds:laugh:

Mal: Please do mate. The more the merrier. After all, a new attendee to an event could be only a slight nudge away from AFO membership :)

Angus

fishyman wrote:

anyone have a spot for a crippled spectator on their boat?

would love to be out on the water for the day instead of at home waiting for the weigh in.

Thanks

Tom

I have just scored myself a one-armed net boy. Don't worry fishyman I only catch little fish so it won't put too much strain on your good arm. :laugh:

bigtez wrote:

fishyman wrote:

would love to be out on the water for the day instead of at home waiting for the weigh in.

Thanks

Tom

I have just scored myself a one-armed net boy. Don't worry fishyman I only catch little fish so it won't put too much strain on your good arm. :laugh:

Thanks a heap mate

and benno for his kind offer

hey guys another question/favour

now that im deckying for Bigtez i will obviously need to get there, heres the thing i have just been told im home alone that weekend my dad is in mackay and my mum is in roma.

So if anyone lives around western suburbs Mt Ommaney exactly and wouldnt mind picking me up that would be great

bigtez wrote:

fishyman wrote:

Thanks

Tom

Mate if you would like ill at the ramp early to throw one your way.

Are you launching at Comslie?

Angus

caelen wrote:

I still got a spot open if anyone wants it

Caelen: I 90% have a spot but there are things that could go aray to ruin that chance. If the spot is taken before dotn worry, but id love to pencil myself in!

Angus

im there!!!;)

i just sent through my registration email and i will pay cash on the day!

cant wait for some aussie fishing again after a pretty dissapointing nz fishing trip!

see you all there;) :cheer:

note to Gazza! im back, so get your reg in mate! we are gonna kick ass!

Ian

Nice one guys.

Also no worries if you want to pay on the day. Thats fine. Ill just bring a list to tick off. But with my brain doing back flips at the moment, please do send the rego email as per the first post in theis thread. This is more for catering than anything else.

Cheers!

Angus

Archived