what do u do

straddiebrad

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a chippy by trade But now I work for the govenment as a project coorditantior looking after the work being delivered into the schools, I look after the far north and get to travel all over the cape and Toris strait as well as Cairns and surounds

im working part time doing resource management/support for academics at one of the QUT schools at the moment, while finishing my Justice degree

aiming to get into intelligence and security analysis type stuff, in a few years once i've finished my degree

Big ForkLift driver not real good to anyone (but I lift heavy things)haha

I am a wood machinist by trade but have no desire to do it anymore also done a few fixouts on houses and a bit of roof restoration,

But Brad, Hellcat Dan has his own roofing business he could help you out he is on here now and then thats who I use to help out

I work in the plastics industry(we supply powder for water tanks,kayaks and all sorts of other rotomoulding things)I am a storeman/2IC/do what I can to make everything work.Am fortunate as I do enjoy where I work.They treat me well and get the same in return.

hulk

tomca wrote:

I used to be a drainer and retaining wall builder. Still do a few jobs sometimes. Still got my baby tipper.

I have a job you can quote on.. cash...small 0.7 metre hign bessa block L shaped retaining wall that has moved about 2 inches from the second block to the top.

No hurry, easy conditions.

nadders wrote:

im working part time doing resource management/support for academics at one of the QUT schools at the moment, while finishing my Justice degree

aiming to get into intelligence and security analysis type stuff, in a few years once i've finished my degree

NURD hahaha :laugh: :) nice nurd

sehrguht wrote:

apprentice chippy, 2nd year.

no other significant jobs.

AZZA if you ever need a stand in for the coming years, once i have a bit of experience:)

Never in my wildest dreams when I was swinging a hammer as a chippy did I ever think that I would find myself in a cessna 310 flying across cape york to Kowanyama to set up the delivery of about $4mil worth of work so it just gos to show where your trade may take you B)

worked on the water for 25yrs either on merchant ships like oil tankers or bulk carriers and oil rigs allround aussie and a fair bit overseas. done a year rigging on construction sites walking the beams (don't look down) but now on the tugs assisting ships in the river. they say we're a jack of all trades master of none

Industrial Chemist

Background in agricultural chemicals, petrochemicals, hazardous waste and "specialty" products - detergents, cleansers, autocare, that sort of thing.

Currently own my own business toll manufacturing for some of the "big boys".

Archived