Go The Maroons

tugger

jon wrote:

would'nt bother turning it on if i were blues fan then lol , QUEENSLANDER!!

Well there is something known as Hope and I do Hope the Blues can somehow win tonight! On that note at half time I will know.

:laugh: :laugh: Nice to see the other Blues fan on this site backing me up. :P or am I the only one?

tugger wrote:

with a dry track tonight we will see a more skillfull display at the cauldron when QLD will put those southerners to the sword

QUEENSLANDER

You remember to get straight to bed after the WIN big day tomorrow looking for theat 10kilo snapper out wide ;)

What a great first half!!!

Seriously its easy to be bias in favour of your team.

But QLD is playing better quality football. (Not relying on cheap shots although they will happily give them back :P )

They have had one try disallowed that was not a knock on.

At least 3 penalties in their favour that I counted not called out.

And they are still up 16 nil!!!

Sorry to the blues fans but I dont even know how you can be behind your team based on the game, tactics and attitude!!!

Woot!

QLD!

Angus

Angus wrote:

What a great first half!!!

Seriously its easy to be bias in favour of your team.

But QLD is playing better quality football. (Not relying on cheap shots although they will happily give them back :P )

They have had one try disallowed that was not a knock on.

At least 3 penalties in their favour that I counted not called out.

And they are still up 16 nil!!!

Sorry to the blues fans but I dont even know how you can be behind your team based on the game, tactics and attitude!!!

Woot!

QLD!

Angus

Im a blues supporter

All I can say is Thaiday and Inglis are two of the dirtiest wankers to set on the field

The ref is a joke, has made poor decisions for both sides

Come on guys this is a fishing site. Who cares about some game where QLD vs NSW it's all silly bulls#*t if you ask me :blink:

Don't see what the big deal is about this crap game you people call Origin....

Give me club Rugby anyday when the knights are playing well :blink: man this game sucks for some fans right now.

:angry:

Keen-as-fisho wrote:

The blues basically accepted defeat in the first ten minutes and decided to run the clock out having brew ha ha's. Gotta be the best game two I've seen in a while. And a big congrats to Cooper Cronk (old mate from high school) for scoring his first origin try :woohoo:

did you go to saint laurences as well? i finished the year after cooper!

kriso wrote:

Keen-as-fisho wrote:
The blues basically accepted defeat in the first ten minutes and decided to run the clock out having brew ha ha's. Gotta be the best game two I've seen in a while. And a big congrats to Cooper Cronk (old mate from high school) for scoring his first origin try :woohoo:

did you go to saint laurences as well? i finished the year after cooper!

Yeah we graduated in 2000 :)

Archived