SOO campsite

crazywalrus

Travis wrote:

Malcolm wrote:
I'm on 133 next to the boat ramp /images

Oh poo davo is next to us... :laugh: must bring ear muffs or alot more grog than i was counting on :laugh:

You'll be right Trav just bring some ice and black not that sugar free crap but

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would double check that as i'm sure i'm on site 148 and booked and paid for my site at the end of january at ferry reserve, rang them up to checked this just 5 minutes ago

mark

Blackant wrote:

On site 148. Hope to get there around 10 Thur. Will be more than happy to help with the tarp.

I've just updated the map on the first page. There seems to be some small question about Tugger and Blackant's sites but I'm sure it will soon be resolved.

I'm getting just a wee bit excited now. We have so much to redeem ourselves for after last years routing by the Blues.

QUEENSLANDER

Guys - I called the lady at Ferry Reserve today and I was unable to get the person moved on site 143 as they not part of our group. I spoke with Jon (Scope) and he has a spare site so we agreed to put the Tarp up on it - I think the tarp is 7 x 5m which will take up the whole site. I said I am happy to through Jon some bucks to cover the site and maybe if everybody else wants to so we can all use it as well - Will be site 153 or 156. I will bring a couple spare trestle tables so BYO chair :D Cheers Ted

Davo_Dinkum wrote:

if its like last time event HQ has a tarp big enough for the fun night times and no rain ,so all good.if not i'm sure we can work it out .

Just got onto Angus and he said that they are not bringing a Tarp so I will still bring the one and put it up on one of Scope's Sites if that is ok. Maybe the Staff at the park may let us put up the Tarp somewhere else a little further from the sites. I will ask when I get down there. Cheers Ted

g/day ellicat, are there any tent sites as well as cabins, and do you know what sort of dollars. at the momment I have nobody to share expenses, and I only work one day/week, so my finances can only be described as, well, non existent. have enough for fuel, food, a few beers, and of course registration. but it will be tight. also, how much for n.s.w fishing licence for 3 days, and what is size limit for fish species in n.s.w. cheers.

There are tent sites, but I'm unsure if they're all booked. I can't remember the price either :blush:

I'm sure you'd be able to jag a lift down with someone - there's a few going !!

Jeff f and I have two sites and I'm sure you could bunk with one of us. Actually I can take the bigger tent and you can have a room - just bring your own mattress etc.

Where do you live ?

PS - No snakes :P :laugh:

thanks for info, live at mt Crosby, will drive my own car down because I have too much fishing gear to burden on others. thanks for the offer of accommodation. will get back to you soon, waiting on a mate to get back to me about the comp. he needs a leave pass from the cheese & kisses, & to see if he can wing a day off work. apart from that, I cant wait to get amongst it. I have never been in a comp before, so hope I can contribute to beating those blue things. crikie, is that the time, better get some zzzzzezz. cheers all.

tomca wrote:

Ellicat, I have fluked a leave pass for origin. If I cannot secure my own campsite, can I squeeze onto yours at a pinch?

No dramas whatsoever. You can share my tent - I'll bring the big oine so you have a separate room. Also, you can be security for me :laugh:

Lozzel wrote:

Dusky wrote:
Why do ya need security mate, I'm gunna be right next door !! :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thats why he needs the security, you might sleep walk :laugh: :laugh:

I don't sleep walk mate i just snore like a chainsaw!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Looks like Dusky and I will be having a snore-off....and then there's jeff f on the site next to us. People with 2 strokes will be fearing their boats are being stolen :woohoo: :laugh:

Tomca - there'll be no homo noises coming from my tent....my farts are all audible :ohmy: :laugh: Your security job will be to evict Scrote from the bourbon bar ;) :dry:

ellicat wrote:

Looks like Dusky and I will be having a snore-off....and then there's jeff f on the site next to us. People with 2 strokes will be fearing their boats are being stolen :woohoo: :laugh:

Tomca - there'll be no homo noises coming from my tent....my farts are all audible :ohmy: :laugh: Your security job will be to evict Scrote from the bourbon bar ;) :dry:

Not sure if scrote is coming??? this year he said he might not make it

Archived