Where's everyone watching Origin?

51MPL

Working Some of use have to serve the whiney qlder's after they loose :woohoo: :woohoo:
mate if the blues win i will give you a good camping light the next time i see yar, :whistle:[/quote

And when they do I'll keep the fishing rod I found at wave break lol and by some chance them fat toads get up i'll give it to you. :P:P:P:P

Either at home or the Normanby I can get smashed and just a short wander home !!
Manni, make the extra 750m trek and hit up caxton! may see you there :) . Not really sure what exactly I'll do, last year didn't make it past half time let alone make it out after :whistle: :P

Working Some of use have to serve the whiney qlder's after they loose :woohoo: :woohoo:
mate if the blues win i will give you a good camping light the next time i see yar, :whistle:

Yeah and if the blues win..........slap me hard to wake me from the nightmare. I dare the blues to take the team bus down caxton st tomorrow night..........hahaha :P :evil:

Man, I want your job Dassa. You must have REALLY enjoyed not having to work for the last 5 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a serious note, where do you work?

I'll be at the game - always have a 'slightly raspy' voice at school the day after Origin matches!!!!!!!

Either at home or the Normanby I can get smashed and just a short wander home !!
Manni, make the extra 750m trek and hit up caxton! may see you there :) . Not really sure what exactly I'll do, last year didn't make it past half time let alone make it out after :whistle: :P

If i head out Jords I wll buzz you !

Hope to get home in time to watch the start after work. Then kick back with some Turkeys not too many though as I need to have my wits about me to organise a full stock take for tomorrow morning.

I think Maroons on a flip of a coin. NSW are going to be definately harder than previous years. I think within first 15 minutes the biff will happen with any luck.Too many antagonisers in NSW this year not to have one of the QLDERS wanna shut their mouths for them.

Hope to get home in time to watch the start after work. Then kick back with some Turkeys not too many though as I need to have my wits about me to organise a full stock take for tomorrow morning.

I think Maroons on a flip of a coin. NSW are going to be definately harder than previous years. I think within first 15 minutes the biff will happen with any luck.Too many antagonisers in NSW this year not to have one of the QLDERS wanna shut their mouths for them.

I can't recall it ever happening, but gee I'd love to see Petero plant one. :woohoo: :unsure:

Proof that Tommy Raudonikis can't speak properly to save himself - he told them to call 'Cattledog' when they START losing, not AFTER they have lost ..........................

Dassa - so how did you enjoy another evening of not having to work serving whingeing Qlders ................. The way it looks, you should have to work for a fair while yet!!!

Proof that Tommy Raudonikis can't speak properly to save himself - he told them to call 'Cattledog' when they START losing, not AFTER they have lost ..........................

Dassa - so how did you enjoy another evening of not having to work serving whingeing Qlders ................. The way it looks, you should have to work for a fair while yet!!!

It was Bird so never much chance of anyone getting hurt without a glass being handy.

It was Bird so never much chance of anyone getting hurt without a glass being handy.

Even if he did have a glass in his hand the Qlders would be OK but his teammates would have to watch themselves - we all know he only hits girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived