Go The Mighty Blues

Manni79

ohhh yer.....did anyone else find gus goulds comentary absolutely disgusting tonight? i found my self cursing his name many a time!!!!

yeah...qld were up at half time yet in Phil goulds books, nsw had the upper hand

qld scored again and were up 10 nil and yet Gould says nsw have the upper hand

And yeah it won't be long until blues supporters start blaming everyone for why they lost... The refs etc

Boohoo blues....you LOST again!

ohhh yer.....did anyone else find gus goulds comentary absolutely disgusting tonight? i found my self cursing his name many a time!!!!

yeah...qld were up at half time yet in Phil goulds books, nsw had the upper hand

And yeah it won't be long until blues supporters start blaming everyone for why they lost... The refs etc

/>http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phil-Gus-Gould-Mute-Button/201611066548969

I've been to about 20 Origin matches and as far as quality of football played goes that was about the worst I've seen. NSW were deplorable and we weren't much better - but a win is a win. Things I loved at the game tonight:

- the fact there was a gay convention in the Blues ingoal every 3 minutes

- the fact that anything they talked about at half time was obviously forgotten within the first 7 seconds of the second half - wish I could have seen Sticky's face!!!!!!

- the fact that some clown one metre behind me finally came to life and grew a voice after 70 mins of me not knowing he existed (after they hit the front - my reply "oh, welcome, have you just turned up mate?"). He soon became quiet again.

What I didn't like:

- at 10-0 I became a bit overconfident and yelled out 'hey NSW, you guys need to cross that white line". They proceeded to get tackled 20 metres out - "no not that one, the one 20 metres in front of it!". Ummmmmmm - NSW try 6 seconds later. Wasn't I popular!!!!!!

That was the most sedate I've ever seen Caxton St on an Origin night - I certainly don't want to see them start winning, but to see them grow a spine and actually 'put in' wouldn't exactly be bad for Origin.

WINNERS ARE GRINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are all the blues supporters now?

Where are all these supporters!

Hahahaha funny how all the blues trash talks stops as soon ad they loose

Us queenslander are waitig for a response.....

Still here Chris!! Go the blues hahahahaha

We got pumped last night but I'll keep the trash talk coming, see ya's at game two bitches :P

Where are all the blues supporters now?

Where are all these supporters!

Hahahaha funny how all the blues trash talks stops as soon ad they loose

Us queenslander are waitig for a response.....

Still here Chris!! Go the blues hahahahaha

We got pumped last night but I'll keep the trash talk coming, see ya's at game two bitches :P

haha it wouldn't be origin without the trash talk from both camps

bring it on!

QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!! didnt take long for that lady boy paul gallon to blame the refs......maybe he should look a little closer to home.....NSW are a joke....queensland had it all over them tonight apart from a 10 minute period.....6 in a row here it comes yewwwwwwwwwwwww :woohoo: :lol:
Harrogan won NSW about 5 series with his blatant cheating, you might have to get him back to win again.

QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!! didnt take long for that lady boy paul gallon to blame the refs......maybe he should look a little closer to home.....NSW are a joke....queensland had it all over them tonight apart from a 10 minute period.....6 in a row here it comes yewwwwwwwwwwwww :woohoo: :lol:
Harrogan won NSW about 5 series with his blatant cheating, you might have to get him back to win again.

You blokes have a very short memory what about that bloody cheat the grass hopper lewis would not of been half the footballer he was with out the old GRASSHOPPER helping the cause :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :P:P and those 2 must of gone to the same school as the grasshopper

You blokes have a very short memory what about that bloody cheat the grass hopper lewis would not of been half the footballer he was with out the old GRASSHOPPER helping the cause :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :P:P and those 2 must of gone to the same school as the grasshopper

blah blah blah, dummy spitter. Harrogan was the worst ref in history, and is even a woeful video ref.

I'm a qlder 6th generation and get very depressed if we lose. Having said that, I was actually agreeing with Gould last night. I could see that what he was saying was on the money from my perspective, because NSW had very little ball in good position, and when they did, Uata and Jennings were cutting us up. I think there was some merit in his reading of the situation becuase how many times do you see a team hammer a try line for twenty minutes and get nowhere, then opposition gets down and scores within two minutes. Happens in almost every game you watch. So I was worried and was not surprised at all to see NSW put some points on.

I disagreed with his perception of the NSW forwards being on top. Can't undestand that. Thought that a couple of them ahd real good games and I would be tempted to bring back Dallas JOhnston and big DT but Harrison went alright, and so did Parker.

What I didn't like about the commentary was how it's all viewed from their perspective, and how Ray Warren seems to think he's impartial. At least Fatty admits he's a qlder.

hahaha.. I love origin time. The friendly yet fiece banter is awesome and all in good sprit. I was leaving the venue last night and a mate commented on how it was great that blues fans could leave in a sea of maroons and only cop a bit of a "QLDAAAARRR!!!!" with a laugh. Not like soccer matches in Europe and South America where they're segragated.

Although... loads of "man" and beers gets people fired up. I had watched 2 seperate stouches almost go to blows in the stands after half time... between maroons fans... idiots.

anyway... guys just to make this more fun, I'll print out a maroons poster and stick it on manny's desk from QLD AFO members :D

should be worth a watch , I heard GAD is taking his kids footy team down to play NSW this time and will sit around eating pizza with the Qld team :P

:evil: :lol::lol: I hope XXXX comes to the party :woohoo: :)

While I was watching last night, I could hear some Cockroach downstairs in my unit block whooping and hollering every time the Blues did anything remotely positive. Our units are pretty quiet normally but this guy was in top form and at full volume.

I'm sure at full time I heard a little sob... priceless.

nah, I enjoyed it...he`s passionate Blue...Loser :lol: , just like fatty`s passionate Maroon...Winner :woohoo:

The best part of his commentary was telling ALL that NSW was on top, and they only had to score twice and they had the match,as long as they keep Qld from scoring again...DOH.. :lol::lol:

I reckon the Maroons nearly lost it for themselves. When they got the penalty in the second half and took the penalty shot I was yelling do not take the shot. We had a few sets in a row and could have ground the game out there and than. But they took the easy way out took the kick missed it and boy did the came swing after that. I do not understand always going for goal. Yes it may have put them up 2 converted goals but what about then receiving the ball in their own half and the chance of a mistake. If they had continued to go for a try they may have had a few more repeat sets and either scored or ground the blues further down. I do not agree with this play.

hahaha.. I love origin time. The friendly yet fiece banter is awesome and all in good sprit. I was leaving the venue last night and a mate commented on how it was great that blues fans could leave in a sea of maroons and only cop a bit of a "QLDAAAARRR!!!!" with a laugh. Not like soccer matches in Europe and South America where they're segragated.

Although... loads of "man" and beers gets people fired up. I had watched 2 seperate stouches almost go to blows in the stands after half time... between maroons fans... idiots.

anyway... guys just to make this more fun, I'll print out a maroons poster and stick it on manny's desk from QLD AFO members :D

that said, there was a qld fan bashed on the coast by a (dirty scummy low-life thug) bloke in a nsw jersey

but otherwise I agree :)

Two boys in Brisbane playing football in the park when one of the boys is attacked by a savage Rottweiler.

Thinking quickly, the other boy rips a board off the nearby fence, wedges it down the dog's collar, and twists, breaking the dog's neck.

A Courier Mail reporter hears about the incident and rushes over to interview the boy.

"Young Lions Fan Saves Friend From Vicious Animal," he starts writing in his notebook.

But I'm not a Lions fan," the little hero replies.

"Sorry, since we are in Brisbane just assumed you were," says the reporter, and he starts again.

"Bronco's Fan Rescues Friend from Horrific Attack!? he jots in his notebook.

"I'm not a Broncos fan either," the boy responds.

The reporter starts again: "Maroons Supporter Risks Life In Heroic Rescue"

"I'm not a Maroons fan either," the boy responds.

"I assumed everyone in Brisbane was either for the Lions, Broncos or the Maroons. What team do you cheer for?" the reporter asks.

"We are both from Sydney and I'm a Blue's fan," the boy says.

The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes: "Little Redneck Cockroach Bastard Vandalises Fence And Kills Beloved Family Pet."

Two boys in Brisbane playing football in the park when one of the boys is attacked by a savage Rottweiler.

Thinking quickly, the other boy rips a board off the nearby fence, wedges it down the dog's collar, and twists, breaking the dog's neck.

A Courier Mail reporter hears about the incident and rushes over to interview the boy.

"Young Lions Fan Saves Friend From Vicious Animal," he starts writing in his notebook.

But I'm not a Lions fan," the little hero replies.

"Sorry, since we are in Brisbane just assumed you were," says the reporter, and he starts again.

"Bronco's Fan Rescues Friend from Horrific Attack!? he jots in his notebook.

"I'm not a Broncos fan either," the boy responds.

The reporter starts again: "Maroons Supporter Risks Life In Heroic Rescue"

"I'm not a Maroons fan either," the boy responds.

"I assumed everyone in Brisbane was either for the Lions, Broncos or the Maroons. What team do you cheer for?" the reporter asks.

"We are both from Sydney and I'm a Blue's fan," the boy says.

The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes: "Little Redneck Cockroach Bastard Vandalises Fence And Kills Beloved Family Pet."

love it

While I was watching last night, I could hear some Cockroach downstairs in my unit block whooping and hollering every time the Blues did anything remotely positive. Our units are pretty quiet normally but this guy was in top form and at full volume.

I'm sure at full time I heard a little sob... priceless.

Quit your whingeing Kreel - being bothered twice in 80 mins of football can't be that bad ............

Hahaha so this is what happens when i leave work for a conference eh???

Orign spirit is the best, state against state, mate against mate !!!

Archived