Enoughs Enough!!!

Shane69

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Moses when (if) you read this, what was with all the complaining about the wbb down at Southport when we were talking? You are no better, in fact you are much worse. Why don't you explain yourself?

He was filling you in on the WBB aye? you shouldnt be surprised he knew all about them. I'm sorry to rub it in even more ant, but I have to show you what a little bird just dropped off to me.

post-1023-144598748076_thumb.jpg

WTF, you've got to be kidding?????

Was that him again????

Why are all of the fish red???....

There not what I'm thinking they are....are they????

Sorry can someone fill me in on WBB definition...

Excuse my naivety....

Moses....Moses....Moses.....

I think anywhere you fish now.... Will be an uncomfortable experience.... reason being everyone who's read this... Ain't happy.... We all know what you look like, but unfortunately.... You would only recognize, but a few.....

And so to do Fisheries.... Buggar!!!!!

Morals of this story:

1. KARMA...... (what goes, comes!!!)

2. DON'T DEFECATE IN YOUR OWN BACK YARD....

3. NEVER BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU....

4. BE A MAN AND FRONT UP....

I don't like thinking or talking about anyone negatively....

BUT....MAN....GGGGGRRRRRRR!!!!! .....NAH I WON'T!!!!

WBB = White Bucket Brigade

* Generallly stereotype WBB as people who fish spot x and keep EVERYTHING regardless of minimum size, bag limits etc

Thanks for the def.....

I spoze when they get, caught, like in this instance, you could define it as......

WBB.......(WHY BOTHER BREATHING!!!!)

Finally some scumhags have been caught ( not that that will stop em). Good on ya Shane for doing wat alot have threatened to do. As for u Moses Id be watchin my back if I was u. This is why I keep to my fresh water places and tell no one, well only the ones I can trust anyway, thats no slur on anyone on this site but as u have just seen theres wankers on here that will take advantage of your generosity.

Kiwi ;)

Hey Moses when (if) you read this, what was with all the complaining about the wbb down at Southport when we were talking? You are no better, in fact you are much worse. Why don't you explain yourself?

He was filling you in on the WBB aye? you shouldnt be surprised he knew all about them. I'm sorry to rub it in even more ant, but I have to show you what a little bird just dropped off to me.

[attachment=45923]mosesasshole.jpg[/attachment]

Holly Sh!t! Thats alot of fish! id be lucky to catch that much in a year! Now this pic pisses me off. Just way too much for a few guys not to mention undersize ones!

lets get aca or tt onto this for a real public SHAMING .. :evil: :evil:it would be a good way to get the message out there through tele.. all so a good way to let the qld gov know to get more funds to help increase the war on illegal fishing practices across Qld..

Wes,

Although it would seem like a reasonable idea to get the media involved,one must remember how they can misconstrue things to glorify stories. They could accept a story like this and be seen to do the right thing on face value but when the story got aired it could have fisheries and greenies featuring on the need to implement fishing licences to ensure these bad fisherman don't ruin it for the rest of society with their sensless brutal sport. :angry:

I realise my statement is to the nth degree but some media cannot be trusted. It may pay to have Angus,Tomca or Youngy contact their magazines which they write feature articles in and see if they will do a feature write up around this story. The coverage would be there for the fishing community to see and also send the message that the responsible fishos will have no hesitation in notifying authorities if others are found to be tarnishing their sport.They may also be able to get permission from the magazines to post the feature article on this and other fishing forums(once it has been released in the magazine)to highlight the issues and still spread the message futher into the fishing community.

I also think Modern fishing does write ups about some infringements which have gone before the courts so they may do a story around this.(Shane it may pay to call considering your first hand account of this situation,I think they would run with this story)

Good work!

Here he is getting some butter bream;
/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJMDhs2b9XU&context=C3a382efADOEgsToPDskI3m33Fw3vQn93kyxz0IEsn

he's delated hes youtube account, good work shane, i always thought he was a top fella and knew how to fish i had a fair bit of respect for him but after this he needs to go have a fish at shorncliffe with the locals they will show him the ins and the outs that pic above is disgraceful!!! man if i seen someone with all those fish i would throw there rods and kick there bucket in the water

Mate that pic is disgraceful! What an absolute rapage of our fish. The guy needs to have all his rods broken and the pieces shoved where the sun don't shine!

Where was that pic taken? Why don't people say something, it surely looks like a public place yes?

Pics like this should be posted without censorship...flapping joke! :angry:

Things like this is why I have lost my faith in human nature, as I befriended him as well and have obviously been fed a heap of lies by him. With his doubling up of photos on different reports it has happened to me where I have posted photos with the same file name as an older photo and the site just replaces the old photo with the new one, but that doesn't go anywhere towards compensating for all the lies he's told. Is he going to move up in illegal activities to gillnetting or something now I wonder?

So pissed at myself that I PM'ed him a heap of spots, now they're gonna get raped.

I pity him as he's got himself in a world of hurt. A profuse apology to the site from you Moses would go a long way I think.

Slowly trawling through this thread just makes

Me sick, just can't put into words the emotions.

It's not even worth thinking of the words to describe such a low act

1400 bucks is shameful and further advances my views that the current state of fisheries is nothing short of a joke

Let's start talking 800 per fish rods confiscated.

In Scotland where I used to fish as a boy if your caught poaching salmon from privately owned stretches of the river and the gilly ( river warden ) catches you, fish or no fish fines start at a coupe thousand pounds, and can go afar as taking you car rods and jail terms!

A sad day !

Thats a great idea to have their faces posted in all the fishing magazines.

I am sure at least one of the writters would be able to do a feature story on that if there's a spare page.

Better yet make it the feature story and put it on the front cover.

I couldn't tell you how many run inns i have had with jokers like this.

Several times i have had knives pulled on me.

I wouldn't accept the Apology of a lying stealing scumbag because when somebody betrays everyone they know like this their words lose weight and mean nothing.. I actually was keen to meet moses and he seemed alright but he'd wanna hope I never meet him.

Thats a great idea to have their faces posted in all the fishing magazines.

I am sure at least one of the writters would be able to do a feature story on that if there's a spare page.

Better yet make it the feature story and put it on the front cover.

I couldn't tell you how many run inns i have had with jokers like this.

Several times i have had knives pulled on me.

Here's a great shot for the cover. "Young gun angler and his accomplices tame the Brisbane River Jew" then proceed to rape and pillage :evil:

post-7024-144598748106_thumb.jpg

he and his bandy crew can be found easily on the net ;) 1 name typed into a tube site brings up a heap ;)

Watching some of these it's no wonder his character is questionable. Does the guy even have a job? The whole bunch look like they are going to be of great benefit to society :whistle:

Perhaps his only source of income is Centrelink and selling illegal fish?

He's made a mistake and has done wrong, and has been shamed for it. He's just a young bloke and young blokes a lot of the time get themselves in the s#*t for doing stupid and illegal things. I know I did some stupid s#*t when I was that age. How about a sincere apology from him and some forgivness.

I'm just as disgusted and angry as everybody else, but I think everybody deserves a second chance if they accept they did wrong and are sorry for it and are determined to change their ways. Whats done is done and it serves no good purpose to keep making them suffer for something they don't plan on doing again.

yep, was just thinking myself some of the crap I got up to when I was younger..... stuff I'd never admit to :whistle: and the public shaming he's going through right now should be enough to make him change his ways. If it's not then he's going to learn the hard way I reckon.

Forgivness is an important aspect and something everybody deserves and is best given unconditionally. It allows negative feelings to subside and healing to begin.

Yes Moses can be forgiven. It is up to him what he does with that, whether he chooses to step up and be a man, make the tough decisions to do the right thing in life, to break away from people who are having a bad influence on him and stand up for what he knows is right.

A lot of people on this forum have tried to be a good influence on him and teach him the right way to do things, the right way to behave, to be a friend to him.

Real change will be shown in his actions from now on.

Yea forgivness is a good thing but here have another look at these pics.

Word was out that a group of guys were nailing fish at one of our land based spots.

It didnt bother me or my mates because i know its hard to get legal during summer. We thought these guys realised whatever they caught. Well last week friday one of my mates found out that this group kept everthing they caught and they were fishing there daily no matter what weather.

We didnt have any hard evidence believe this. I went for a look on thursday night and saw nothing, Friday night again nothing. I just thought it was rumours n let it go.

Sunday i got a photo message from one of my friends saying hey this is what these guys being catching. I was shockded when i saw the photo and the caption under it. I have attached the photo to this report. Its a disgrace to fishing i reckon.

Well we decided we had to do something about it because if they carried on there would be nothing left there. We went for drive late sunday night and saw them there. Waited around for bit but had to go home as me n my mate had work next day.

Next day we got told they got 9 jewies. WE decided to again on monday. Waited around for while, we saw them come back to their cars with crate of fish. Didnt say anything as we wanted to see who exactly was there. We got few details and notified fisheries and they told us they cant do anything as none of their patrols were in area. That wasnt very helpful.

Next day in morning, My mate found out again that one of the guys got a big jewie last night and they were going again tonight. We were prepared this time. 2 car loads of us went. We notified fisheries earlier that if they didnt come we were going to take matters in our own hands because this was getting ridicilous.

We got there abit early and waited around. No sign of the guys we thought the rain scared them away. After sometime a fisheries patrol came along. We had a chat to the officers they said they were going to wait around all night until the guys finished fishing because without evidence they cant do anything. These guys were keen anglers too and we had a bit of chat.

Finally the car that we all waiting for drove past we got told to go home as they didnt want to make anything suspicious.

I got a phone call this morning saying they got the guys 3am and nailed them with a $1400 fine foe possession of 7 undersize jewfish.

We were all hoping for more but hey its a start. Im sure next time these guys think about doing anything illegal theyl think twice. Im glad we didnt take matters in out own hands and let the fisheries deal with it.

Im posting this report on this site as i want people to know.If you see anything wrong speak up because sooner or later they will get done.

All day i being getting abusive messages from the guys who got done saying it was the low act.

All i got to say to that is " You do wrong, You pay for it".

My biggest regret is one of the guys who was with the group was my so called mate. I showed him spot while back and showed him how to fish there. Before me he didnt know what lures and plastics were. He took advantage of it and tried to clean place up.

Shane

[attachment=45883]edit1mo.png[/attachment]

[attachment=45884]moepik2.png[/attachment]

[attachment=45885]julzs.png[/attachment]

[attachment=45896]julztxt.png[/attachment]

[attachment=45895]julz1.png[/attachment]

Theres alot of mixed emotions in this topic now.

Moses if your reading. Im willing to forgive you too BUT you gona have to change your ways.

Fishing is a good hobbie and past time. We go fishing to get away from everything and just have a good time doesnt matter if we caught every time or not. You gotta learn that moses.

You think i reported you because i was jealous of you catching more fish than me??

Whatever makes you sleep better at night bro.

I warned you soo many times before stop over fishing port n taking everything from there but you never listened. You showed that spot i trusted you with to everyone. I never said anything. You tried to swap that spot with other members for other spots i didnt say anything.Everyones got their limits moses you crossed it. Thing that annoyed me most was you bragging about it on facebook.

I knew if nothing was done that place would have being cleaned up in no time n i know thats what you were aiming for.

I know i told you this other day when i saw you there AGAIN after all this and you know what your excuse really pissed me off. "why dont you say anything to everyone else who take illegal fish from there"

I do say to them its wrong but you moses you (deleted) did it every (deleted) night week of the week. No one is bad as you and you know it.

Your just greedy mate. I dont have a problem with you being there but if you are there do the right thing.

Stop breaking rule and crossing the bridge to get illegal side and stop taking undersize.

Its not fair on everyone else who fishes there. Your not special moses.

I heard you were there again yesterday. My mate saw you there.

I hope you did the right thing Cz if you didnt

I hope your praying ONLY GOD WILL SAVE YOU NOW

Pick up your act moses. Your not young anymore and this is serious now.

I go out from Fishermans quite a bit as I know other members do - I also know most carry a camera and a torch

If you see Moses there, photograph him and post it here

I would not be suprised if we collect quite a few pics of him in a short period of time

Then we can send to fisheries an see if he can pay another $1400 or better still some time inside might change his ways

Sort yourself out Moses!!!

You are making alot of enemies

Now that I know what he looks like if I see him down there or anywhere with a fishing rod I think I will do more than take photos. Sounds like he was warned enough times not to keep doing what he has been doing and he hasnt stopped so forgiveness wouldnt be worth sh@t to him.

Hey Moses, come fishing with me buddy, I know good spot.

Mate that pic is disgraceful! What an absolute rapage of our fish. The guy needs to have all his rods broken and the pieces shoved where the sun don't shine!

Where was that pic taken? Why don't people say something, it surely looks like a public place yes?

Pics like this should be posted without censorship...flapping joke! :angry:

That pic is taken from the sand pumping jetty down at Southport GC. Unfortunately that happens nearly every night down there :(

Moses, I have a pic of you on the ready mate, I will be going to that spot and if I see you there I will be photographing evidence then approaching you regarding it, I live in the same area as you do, don't crap in your own nest bloke, there are a lot of blokes on the lookout for you now, and I bet you were selling to the restaurants around Darra and Inala.

Wow. That looks like close to 100 Tailor there! Would be good to see the faces of those culprits!

[attachment=45911]PR1CK.jpg[/attachment]

you can just tell by the smerk on this guy that this photo is not legit an hes thinkin hes pretty smart! I'm so glad you got caught. you got everything you deserve moses.. unfortunaetly for you everytime you go fishin from now on your going to be worried who you will you run into ? who's watching you ? it wont be the same for a long time....

Wow. That looks like close to 100 Tailor there! Would be good to see the faces of those culprits!

I have to agree those sort of photos look confronting but you have to assume that there where at least 5 blokes there fishing including the camera man. At a bag of 20 each they would still be within their bags. It is probably not a lot different to peoples Frazer runs.

Good on you Shane for standing up to your peers and making a stand. It is never an easy thing to do. I am interested in the guys he was selling the Jew to. He should be fined and dealt with. Disgusting.

I have to agree with Tiotony that a young person does need a second chance. I know of a lot of things I did as a young fella that I would not repeat today. I do think that he will re-offended given his attitude in the messages with Shane. Only time will tell. If he gets caught again he should loose all his gear and get fined as well.

Archived