AFO wanderers camping at Blakesleys nth Stradie july 20/22

tugger

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah i'm looking forward to checking out this place it looks a good spot shame we won't see you over there Eug

looks like fun... love checking out new places. going to have to give the next couple of events a miss, money and work. blah blah! have fun guys.

Let us know if you need any gear taken over

sound good cant wait :)

she'll be rite mate been camping in the tinne before and its not to far i got my old bbq for camping with 2 full hot plates if we need it so dosnt matter if it gets salt water on it the frame is gal just let us now

We may take you up on that bbq if we get plenty of people to this one

Let us know if you need any gear taken over

sound good cant wait :)

she'll be rite mate been camping in the tinne before and its not to far i got my old bbq for camping with 2 full hot plates if we need it so dosnt matter if it gets salt water on it the frame is gal just let us now

Yes all the islands have rats especially around camp sites so its best keeping all your food in those cheap plastic boxes there are badicoots also on both stradie islands which will scrounge around at night also. Be carefull of goanas over there as well they get big and there might be the odd wallaby sniffing around the camp site.

I've never been to Nth Stradie, safe to assume it is similar to Wavebreak in that you need to rat-proof your supplies?

ken oath ill be there!

hey ive never actually steped foot off there but what ya rckon on how far out the tide goes,i was thinking of getting some more rope from "hot pants" and adding anotha boat length of rope into the pully system to make the pully part a bit longer.how far out the tide go.does anyone know roughly how much beach is exposed on low tide.

Archived