Reef Charter , Who is interested

Lozzel

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good idea Brian , Then If there not too far out I might be able to take the tinny. That is if you'll share them :P

Your'e on the list. Also

Will have to make update shortly has I think the numbers are up there.

Stay Tuned more to come early next week.

Laurie

Post edited by: Lozzel, at: 2007/06/10 11:53

:pinch: Dont take a gps I've read posts that if they catch ya with them they go over the side :blink:

some even state that gps devices will be thrown overboard so be carefull ;)

on another note maybe a bus could be organised to pick up and drop off members at differing points to save lots of cars going up or car pooling your thoughts ;)

Gaz

UPDATE #2

Hi All E- Mail confirming booking.

Thank you for your email. We have you booked on the half day charter on the 1st of September departing at 6am and returning at 11am. The cost per person is $110 per person and includes all rods, reels, bait, tackle, bakery morning tea soft drinks, teas and coffee. I am prepared to do the discounted rate of $1200 per boat which works out to $100 per person.

We require a 50% deposit to secure this booking and this can be sent by cheque or money order to:

NBWC

P.O. Box 215

Noosaville 4566

or by phoning through your credit card details to 54499355

or by direct deposit to:

Bank: ANZ

BSB: 014 672

Account No: 3524 95692

Account name: Noosa Blue Water Charters

If unsuitable weather/ocean conditions prevent the charter from operating we can transfer your booking to the next date which is mutually suitable or refund your deposit in full, whichever is most convenient to you.

It is very important that you do phone in to confirm your charter booking at this time as non confirmation may result in your deposit being forfeited and your position(s) being allocated to someone else on our waitlist. If after confirming your charter booking you have any of your group not attend at departure time you are still liable to pay in full for the non attendance.

(Lastly, we would appreciate if you could also supply us with a contact phone number in case we need to be in touch with you directly at any time.)

Please notify us by return email if you are happy to accept these conditions and would like to proceed with this booking.

Regards

Tony WEBBER

As you can see from the E-Mail the cost per person is now $100.

Will post the names that I have got later tonight. And I will put up my Bank a/c details aswell.

Thanks Laurie

Post edited by: Lozzel, at: 2007/06/12 17:42

Have i missed a list?

Whohas confirmed.

As discussed including myself and my dad i have 4 others interested so 6 in total.

Is there room for this many?

But mate this is looking great. Well done!

Angus

Edit: Just saw that it is the 2 boats. Lets get them!!!!

My list:

Angus & Ian Gorrie

Natlalie & Jim Long

Jaharn and Mr Giles.

Thanks!!

Post edited by: Angus, at: 2007/06/12 18:05

Hi All Fisher people.

Here is the list of those CONFIRMED

BOAT 1 BOAT 2

1- Feral 1- Lozzel

2- Kriso 2- Glenda

3- 2 Wheels 3- Angus

4- Aaron H 4- Ian Gorrie

5- Do $tylz 5- Nattallie

6- Gazza 6- Jim Long

7- Rosscoe 7- Jaharn

8- Booty n Blue 8- Mr Giles

9- Jeff F 9- Faulked

10- BUD 10

11- Brian D 11

12- Tim A 12

As you can see we have 3 remaining places left. Still have some time to fill these places, So if you know of someone wanting to go just put name on a post & I'll had it .

My bank A/c details are as follows.

BANK.... NAB

BSB..... 084-417

A/C..... 579234382

Name.... Glenda Widt

50% deposit required to secure boats.

Balance 3 weeks prior to departure.

Please use \"AFO user name\" on deposit so I can keep records.

Thanks for your intrest.

Laurie.

Sorry that didn't work out as I thought.

Try again..

BOAT 1

1- Feral

2- Kriso

3- 2 Wheels

4- Aaron H

5- Do $tylz

6- Gazza

7- Rosscoe

8- Booty n Blue

9- Jeff F

10- BUD

11- Brian D

12- Tim A

BOAT 2

1- Lozzel

2- Glenda

3- Angus

4- Ian Gorrie

5- Neil Gorrie

6- Matt

7- Jaharn

8- Mr Giles

9- Faulked

10 - John Petrie

11 - Ellicat

12 - Reelchippy

0 Places Left.

If anyone else is keen it would still be worth giving an expression of interest in case there in a cancellation.

Post edited by: Angus, at: 2007/06/13 16:00

Post edited by: Lozzel, at: 2007/07/05 18:23

2 Wheels & All;

Location & Departure Point

Where do we depart from?

Our main departure point is from our jetty at 'The Boathouse' on Gympie Terrace, NOOSA just opposite the Islander Resort.

What do I need to bring?

A hat and sunglasses. We supply all bait, tackle, sunscreen, refreshments, morning and afternoon teas and lunches depending on duration. Our custom rods are Wilson 'Live Fibre' and Gary Howard and our reels are Penn, Shimano and Alvey.

Car Pooling would be the go,, I will have 2 seats avail . Leaving Ipswich.

I'll take the 2nd last spot and

Reelchippy will take the last spot.

Edit -

Or if Angus's uncle is coming I'll have the last and Reelchippy will miss out:( .

Paid up today and am looking forward to the meet and greet as well as the fishing:) .:)

Post edited by: ellicat, at: 2007/06/13 10:28

I am planing on driving up in the Navara so will have 1 nice and 2 'smaller' seats available plus ute room for esky's leaving Ipswich for anyone who is designated in Boat 1 (whoops did I say that? Sounds like a bit of a challenge there, not that I am competative!)

Nah, seriously I have all of the above for anyone in Boat 1 or 2 that needs a ride or esky room.

UPDATE #3 E-Mail sent to Noosa Charters & REPLY

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your reply.

Those conditions are fine.And we will defenilty take both boats.

My contact details are Laurence Widt

12 Yarrow crt

Redbank Plains

QLD 4301

Home phone 38145442

MOB ph 0438428783

I will send a deposit via Bank Deposit when I have collected the monies from the members. and balance 3 weeks prior to charter.

Thanks again for your excellent service.

Laurie Widt.

No worries we look forward to getting you all out for a great days fishing.

Regard Tony WEBBER.

All Done.

Angus ; Thanks for updating the list and placing in the correct thread.

I will keep you all updated as events unfold.

Jeff , No worries mate I have a seat for you . That leaves 1 seat still available for some one.

Booty ; the list of names doesnt mean you have to be on that boat. I only done it like that so I could see how many & who was coming.

I put all the Ladies on 1 boat ,cause they allways out fish us Blokes. :laugh:

Laurie

After reading the deepsea gold coast report :sick:

I've experience the exact same thing on a boat called Obe one their were only six on the charter 2 got sick (not me and partner) and the operator would not go out to the usuall grounds :evil:

paid 120 for 1 and a half hours fishing I caught one small flathead and he pulled the pin and headed home

OK was I pissed :evil: asked for a refund or another trip his reply noway :evil: :evil:

But later the next day who should we meet in the Batemans bay rsl yep both the owner and the deckie :angry:

I had a go at the owner as to the way he run his charters and basiclly told me tuff shit :angry: I was about to punch his lights out when the deckie pulled me aside and said stuff him he's not worth it come to my place tomorrow and I'll refund it

which he did :) and said he would make sure he paid it the owner that is :P

Anyway the moral to this storey is

no matter how sea worthy you think you are make a good day great and take a quell or two just for the sakes of others on the charter

Gaz

Archived