Brisbane River Classic Fishing Competition 2008

AFO

Yes, we do like the idea of people fishing together in 'teams' and in 'uniforms' and we have still got the best dressed prize on offer. I think this can be for an individual or a team. So really as you say the only change is the weigh-in is for individuals.

As mentioned previously, we are happy to hear suggestions in the BRC Event Suggestions forum category. We will review these and if successful will most likely be implemented for next years 2009 BRC. As you can see from previous suggestions, we have been listening and some of these changes have been implemented for this years 2008 BRC.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well obviously depends on what people wear, but generally the people who put some effort into their appearance ('team' shirts, hats etc, matching outfits etc).

It is only to help make the competition a bit of fun and get people involved. The prizes will be small but a thanks for people getting involved.

booking in?

Do you mean reporting to Colmslie Recreation Reserve (Event HQ) before you commence fishing? If thats what you mean, then yes you do.

Every angler needs to report to Event HQ once before they commence fishing no matter what categories they intend to fish. All entrants will need to sign the Registration Form and receive unique item for Photo and Release, plus receive any briefing that is required (if any rule changes, safety warnings, water/weather conditions etc).

ellicat wrote:

kriso wrote:
NO MANKINI'S ellicat!

Just as well for two reasons -

1. I always have trouble getting them over my head and end up with them on backwards :pinch:

2. You wont be wearing one:P :laugh:

what! i was just saying that so we werent dressed the same!

Won't be there for the BRC :(

Going to stanage bay for 4-5 day trip :fishing: :woohoo:

hopefully the weather and fishing gods are kind on us :)

hopefully some footage too :woohoo:

So unless a spanner falls in the wheel :(

Rummy/Dam and myself will be north :woohoo: :woohoo:

Gaz

Archived