Winter Camp 2012: Official Thread

Angus

Ahhhdo I understand now.. I wasn't aware of shorties party!

As I saw it there was just one big social everyone going up was entering and there would be te obvious shaninagans around the fire after a good dad fining but now I understand the logistics of the whole event.

I have no issue with the entrance fee what so-ever , if it keeps me out of tackle warehouse

The Friday Arvo I'll have saved a good 150 bucks!!!

Sounds good I'll Be in contact again in a while angus u can ignore the confused pm I sent you haha

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7:30pm arrival and camp set up is correct yeah? I take it the area is well lit as I am not a fan of setting up camp sites in the dark :lol:

I have every intention of repeating what I did last year - rock up early, fish, catch squat because I had never been to the dame :whistle: ;) , set up tent at like 4, then get into it!

7:30pm arrival and camp set up is correct yeah? I take it the area is well lit as I am not a fan of setting up camp sites in the dark :lol:

I have every intention of repeating what I did last year - rock up early, fish, catch squat because I had never been to the dame :whistle: ;) , set up tent at like 4, then get into it!

At this stage I am still working till 5 on Friday, may have a chance of finishing up early at work but we'll see.

At this stage I am still working till 5 on Friday, may have a chance of finishing up early at work but we'll see.

Give Jords your tent and he can put it up for you :whistle: :evil:

Oh I am sure he will Ted, and I suppose you will give him a hand? :evil:

May accidentally put it up, drive backwards and forwards over it a few times, then roll it into the lake.... Only by accident though.... :kiss:

That's alright mate, I'll just accidentally roll the man wagon into the lake :P :evil:

Oh I am sure he will Ted, and I suppose you will give him a hand? :evil:

May accidentally put it up, drive backwards and forwards over it a few times, then roll it into the lake.... Only by accident though.... :kiss:

That's alright mate, I'll just accidentally roll the man wagon into the lake :P :evil:

She be too heavy for the likes of you!

A 150Kg 2 head ipswich chick would even get your hopes up Ted.

Money is paid, sent a email and pm

I know list changed.

When I saw an email from B. Spears I was like "really"?

Angus

Dam I got my hopes up there for a sec

Don't flatter yourself :silly:

A 150Kg 2 head ipswich chick would even get your hopes up Ted.

Money is paid, sent a email and pm

I know list changed.

When I saw an email from B. Spears I was like "really"?

Angus

Dam I got my hopes up there for a sec

Don't flatter yourself :silly:

Sorry

170kg then

The beer is on brewing.

Its looking like betwwen us Ted and I will have 4-6 kegs of beer ready to go.

My group is shaping up to be about 20 people.

And I have a promise from the Mrs that she is making golden syrup dumplings again for desert.

Cant wait.

Hi Angus

I have 3 x 3-6kg Camo Sticks (RRP $120 ea) here that I would like to donate from ReelTackle for the Winter Camp to go into the prize pool.

Lance

Thanks mate!

These have been added to the pool as lucky door prizes :)

I am updating the list of attendees now as well.

A massive hand to Chloe and Julia who are once again coming all the way from Melbourne JUST for this event.

Angus

Archived