2012 Moreton Bay Classic

Angus

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Registered and paid by direct deposit even though I may not be able to participate due wife and I expecting our baby that weekend, if not happy to contribute to Bfo anyway!

Payment ref: Tai Bui MBC

Cheers

Hey Tai,

I have not checked Payment but there has been no registration come through for you...

Just letting you know.

Angus

Registered and paid by direct deposit even though I may not be able to participate due wife and I expecting our baby that weekend, if not happy to contribute to Bfo anyway!

Cheers

Hey Tai,

I have not checked Payment but there has been no registration come through for you...

Just letting you know.

Angus

Hey Angus, Yeah i registered the other night. Will try to register again immediately. If you cant see the registration after 10 mins of this post, can you see what you can do on your end.

Regarding payment, cash direct deposit at BOQ forest lake this morning around 9.50am

cheers

OK, so registration took only 2 mins... confirmation as per copy and paste below:

Thank you for registering for the 2012 Moreton Bay Classic on 21-09-2012.

Please make your offline payment for your registration to be validated.

Payment needs to be received within 5 days for you registration to be successful. If payment is not received within this period your registration will be cancelled. See our website for our event Payment Methods.

Angus, can you confirm registration received ok?

cheers

Cheers

Hey Tai,

Just letting you know.

Angus

Hey Angus, Yeah i registered the other night. Will try to register again immediately. If you cant see the registration after 10 mins of this post, can you see what you can do on your end.

Regarding payment, cash direct deposit at BOQ forest lake this morning around 9.50am

cheers

OK, so registration took only 2 mins... confirmation as per copy and paste below:

Thank you for registering for the 2012 Moreton Bay Classic on 21-09-2012.

Please make your offline payment for your registration to be validated.

Payment needs to be received within 5 days for you registration to be successful. If payment is not received within this period your registration will be cancelled. See our website for our event Payment Methods.

Angus, can you confirm registration received ok?

cheers

Yeah mate all came through.

Dont know what the issue is but I guess webby dealt with it.

Angus

Just under 20 registered so far cheers guys!

Will get a new post up soon RE a social for this. I was thinking Friday night not Sat night though so as to give people attending the flatty social a chance to get a good nights sleep :)

I would say a Sunday night post event catch up but my thoughts would be everyone would be fairly shattered from a massive weekend fishing?

Angus

Forgot to mention I registered last week on the 20th, paid with paypal.

I have a question about sending in images of catches for the MBC.

Do we have to log on to AFO and upload them or is there an email address we can email them to?

The reason I ask is that it is much easier whilst out on the water to email a pic than log into AFO and upload....especially with vodafone when out in the Bay.

thanks

Matt

i'll be yak attaking this one for a big flattie if anyone wants to come along for this one? ezy
I'll be out there on the yak as well ezy if you wanna catch up for a fish.

yeah i'd like to get a few yaks together to show up the boaties!! :P

Did the southern boundary get changed for this or is it still S 27° 50"?

I thought there was talk of changing the field to allow for the flathead social or have a missed soemthing?

It will be south of the seaway.

Sorry this has not been done yet.

Consider it done as soon as Webby gets back :)

Angus

I wouldnt go as far to say that no one else has a chance as fishing just the bay for whiting brings everyone back into the feild a bit its not like fishing the estuaries for the big whiting

i'll see if my trusty old black queen can weave a bit of its magic on these whiting

Oh there goes my chance at the whiting category!

There goes EVERYONES chance :lol:

thanks youngy lol B)

I wouldnt go as far to say that no one else has a chance as fishing just the bay for whiting brings everyone back into the feild a bit its not like fishing the estuaries for the big whiting

i'll see if my trusty old black queen can weave a bit of its magic on these whiting

Oh there goes my chance at the whiting category!

There goes EVERYONES chance :lol:

thanks youngy lol B)

Haya Mark are you camping at wavebreak for the MBC

Question, I've registered and paid for my 5yr old son and I and wondering if I have to make him a member to be eligible for prizes etc as according to the comp rules? Or on account of his young age he will be allowed entry under my membership.

Cheers.

You dont have to be a member of AFO to enter any of the comps. In fact i believe a way to boost support for the comps is to encourage outsiders to participate.

Cheers for the reply shortie :)

1. Participants & Eligibility

Participation is open to AFO members only, if you are not a member it is free to join and must be done before commencing fishing

AFO reserves the right to reject any entry

Persons employed by AFO and tournament Organisers are not eligible for entry and prizes

Professional anglers are eligible to enter

Participation is open to AFO members only, if you are not a member it is free to join and must be done before commencing fishing

Persons employed by AFO and tournament Organisers are not eligible for entry and prizes

I am pretty sure it would not matter for your boy. I have setup accounts for both my boys so it is easier to register them.

I am pretty sure it would not matter for your boy. I have setup accounts for both my boys so it is easier to register them.

Under 13's don't need a AFO account to compete. If over 13, it is free to set them up an account. Cheers.

Angus

Archived