FOTM General Chat - May 2009 Snapper

bootyinblue

Couldnt find a thread for this month, but only the entries thread. Hope Mods dont mind me making it.

Now this is one FOTM that I am going to have a serious nudge at. Have reports that there are plenty of worthy entrants around the close reefs out of the seaway and also around some of the bay islands.

Look out.... its snapper about!

my son told me to register and post here after i got this at harry atkinson reef. i'm new to this site so hi everyone hope you you like the fish. he almost got the size right too. a new personal best for me.

84cm snapper, bit over 6kgs on 12lb line. was a bit longer when gutted obviously. and very tasty baked whole on the bbq

[img size=640]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/snapper-f825e799599f0022cd8df1b339afec8f.jpg

if he doesn't take it out it's because he didn't take me fishing!!!!!!

nah the old man did alright......he's got this old rod that's had new guides put on a few times over the years.....calls it old black. if nothing else works, black comes out and i kid you not.....does the business every time. annoys the crap out of me and my brother......

Archived