**HAPPY 73RD BIRTHDAY RAY! Happy Bday to you...**

taib

Ray you are probably driving up to Tamworth as this post is being put up, but mate, Happy 73rd Birthday! Hope you have an awesome celebration!

You've been a key supporter of AFO, your friendliness, Sense of humor, kindness and caring nature has certainly impacted on alot of the guys on here that know you personally.

You've taken out many fisho's for their first ever freshwater fishing, bass, silver, yella ... the list goes on.

You've also helped members when they have asked for help or advice and have physically gone out of your way to help others (driving to workplaces to drop things off),

You've put up step by step dummies guide to engineering and redesigning pots, boats etc just to name a few

You're never afraid to voice your thoughts

I can stay here all day on the computer and say a million great things about you mate but just to sum it up, you are :

A SUPER FANTASTIC BLOKE AND AN ABSOLUTELY TOP MATE!

Everyone who knows Ray personally or just simply enjoyed his reports, please join me to wish Ray a Happy 73rd Birthday!

post-4323-144598643932_thumb.jpg

post-4323-144598643937_thumb.jpg

post-4323-144598643941_thumb.jpg

Sorry Ray, if i could put up pics of strippers, i would but i would be pushing the afo rules. :lol:

Cheers mate,

Tai

Hey Ray,

I don't know you personally, but when ever I have asked for some info etc you have always gave me some great advice and responce... so thanks mate.

hope you have a great 73rd Birthday and your trip to Tamworth is all that you wanted it to be minus the Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Mick. :):):)

Archived