who and where for origin

tugger

Going to best mates place for a little gathering. All QLD supports but best mates wife is NSW supporter. Thought id organise some helium balloons for the game tonight. Its the one night of the year where they actually do have the spare room set up as no matter who wins they cant stand to sleep in the same bed that night.

Please note 6 maroon balloons for the past 6 games we have won and the 7th balloon for when we win tonights game. In the case we let NSW win to make a massive showdown in suncorp for the 3rd game I also got one blue balloon.

Balloons from spotlight they had a massive selection. Also picked up a pack of 72 balloons for $4 for fishing

post-5874-144598810937_thumb.jpg

staying home, apparently my family are having a gathering for a small 'do' for my b/day :) will be a shame to miss it :( but the well established tradition of SOO with pizza,baked Mississippi chocolate cheesecake, a few non healthy snacks along with compatible throat lubrication and booing the blues takes precedence :lol:

Go the Maroooons :woohoo:

please be extremely careful when you dispose of those qld baloons as the local turtles are strong Maroons supporters, and there is a possibility that one digest one if its not properly disposed of!

:silly:

nah,that`s NSW turtles,the ones in Qld faaaaart them out,along with the ciggy butts ;):P:lol:

Archived