2012 Winter Camp - Cabins & Boats

Angus

Hey team,

Below please find the cabin and boat allocations for the 2012 Winter Camp.

Please let me know (Via PM) ASAP if you see an issue with this.

I note specifically that only Tanya and her crew and taking a boat... So everyone else is bringing one?

Also if you do not see your name here, I do not have a rego email...

So please contact me ASAP re this. This is a few cabin spaces left and plenty of camping so don't stress, just contact me ASAP.

For anyone still fence sitting here. Events like this make the difference between lurkers and fully active members who receive more than just token support from the greater AFO community. Come along, have an awesome time, meet some members and most likely some new friends, catch some fish, eat some great food, have some beers... OMG, are there any better selling points?

Cheers guys.

Angus

post-63-144598817001_thumb.jpg

Canoe 1:

kreel

tacklebox

Its going to be awful, we'll all be hanging out in our nickers having pillow fights and cuddling up with each other against the cold (I'll bring my camera). WHAT DID I DO WRONG. Why can't I be in with the farting, smelly, dirty, messy, ball scratching men (and that's just Pussca I'm describing).

I know Tanya has a thing for older men so I hope I'll be safe.

Now that i know who i am in the cabin with, time to go consume a dozen cans of baked beans

haha you're in with Ted and his kids aren't you - eat an extra can of beans for me.

I'll probably have to knock back a few big cans of beans just to keep up with the lads in Room 1.

Now that i know who i am in the cabin with, time to go consume a dozen cans of baked beans

haha you're in with Ted and his kids aren't you - eat an extra can of beans for me.

I'll probably have to knock back a few big cans of beans just to keep up with the lads in Room 1.

Thanks for that Kreel are you scared the boys will show you up mate - need to have them gassed

Thanks for that Kreel are you scared the boys will show you up mate - need to have them gassed

My biggest worry will be hull damage from all your gear floating round the dam after the boys get hold of it. :P

1 more sleep :woohoo:

just a heads up fellas.....looked at camp lake fire website and they don't allow glass beer bottles :huh: looks like I'll have to redo my booze shopping this arvo for cans and I'll come home on sunday to a fridge full of little tin-topped friends :woohoo:

Gonna take it easy anyway....only taking a slab of beer and a bottle of JD and some spiced bicardi and a carton of rum cans and some port.....probably slip in a little something for saturday night too :lol:

just a heads up fellas.....looked at camp lake fire website and they don't allow glass beer bottles :huh: looks like I'll have to redo my booze shopping this arvo for cans and I'll come home on sunday to a fridge full of little tin-topped friends :woohoo:

Gonna take it easy anyway....only taking a slab of beer and a bottle of JD and some spiced bicardi and a carton of rum cans and some port.....probably slip in a little something for saturday night too :lol:

you sound like a bloke I would love to cut p1ss with.

We had bottles last year

remmeber between Ted and I there will be plenty of beer on Tap. Just bring a Glass.

Cool :cheer: I seen the last camping trip you boys had you also bought your own tea bags :pinch: I ain't falling asleep round the fire!!

Ted's tea bags and Eugine's rubber that was found inn teds's ted to boot and yes he had a BLOODY good weekend :P:P:P :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ha ha ha I am praying for sure. I'm just keen to see if I can get the bass in a impoundment.

anybody can catch a bass on a shrimp there - we got 60 last year in my boat

Just keep away from where Jeff is fishing. One year some lanky bugger at the other end of his boat was getting nothing and Jeff was pulling them in one after the other.

Do you remember that Rob? Bahahaha :pinch: :lol:

Gee looking forward to this. Hope the weather holds off for my swag lol.

hey bud, i've packed my swag too, but after all this rain ive also just packed my tent just in case, if this rain doesnt piss off your welcome to throw you swag inside my tent theres plenty of room! Swags aint as much fun in the rain!

EDIT: didnt see "motley crews" offer

Gee looking forward to this. Hope the weather holds off for my swag lol.

hey bud, i've packed my swag too, but after all this rain ive also just packed my tent just in case, if this rain doesnt piss off your welcome to throw you swag inside my tent theres plenty of room! Swags aint as much fun in the rain!

EDIT: didnt see "motley crews" offer

thats ok calumn i dont mind shareing :woohoo:

Archived