(1st) Macdonald Electric

STU

Just got back from the comp tuff days fishing with only 17 anglers competing Andrew and I got 12 bass all up 9 undersize and 3 legal with andrews 2 taking it out with a bag of 1.955kg 1st place he is stoked:woohoo: and so was I coming around 8th with 1 bass all caught on jackalls fishing deep along the weed beds a fair few people got zip with only 15 legal bass weighed in so the new electric boat has some good mojo.

Andrew got some good prizes and he is now invited to the grand final he also got a 1st place motor guide bass electric patch to sew onto his shirt which I am keen to get one in one of the coming events to fish the grand final along side him.

and the winner is [img size=499]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/macdonald_bass_electric_014_AFO.jpg

post-1103-144598453533_thumb.jpg

Great results for all the hard yards you are both putting in on and off the water.

I have yet to fish MacDonald and was thinking of heading up soon, is it worth a trip? Is the small catch rate today unusual or indicative of the general state of the fishing there.

Sounds like a well earned win and top ten.

Rocket

whatnow i got a shimano sendona reel sunline pe braid gulp plastics lots of jigheads and a awesome 1st place patch to put on my shirt and entry to the bass electric final which is what really wanted

angus all our fish came on jackalls to today

rocket it is fishing real tough atm last year they lost lots of the bigger bass over the dam wall

Fantastic results fellas. 1st place is just awesome and 8th place with just the 1 fish is great. 1 more legal fish and you would have been right up there Stu.:woohoo:

Happy to hear the new tinny is working well. The best of luck to the both of you in future events:)

Jayson

Archived