2008 Winter Camp - Official Thread

Angus

kreel wrote:

Aaron H wrote:
How many are going to pitch tents? Or is it just me:unsure:

That's a bit personal Aaron, I get pretty excited about fishing and sometimes early in the morning .... oh! you meant tent, tents. :blush:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kreel wrote:

Aaron H wrote:

That's a bit personal Aaron, I get pretty excited about fishing and sometimes early in the morning .... oh! you meant tent, tents. :blush:

Hahah, good one mate!

Not long to go now!

Esky - Check

Beer - Check

Ice - Get on the way out

Rum - Check

Stones Green Ginger Wine - Check

Swag - Check

Readiness for an awesome weekend - Check!

oh and

Fishing Gear - Check

Far out It's going to be an awesome weekend!

Cheers,

Matt

Oh s##t, thanks for reminding me Rocket! Could have been funny cruising down the road starkers and getting pulled over for a breath test, would have made for an interesting start to the weekend... Just as long as they didn't issue me with a "minor defect" notice... :ohmy:

Clothes - Check!

Cheers,

Matt

mangler wrote:

Oh s##t, thanks for reminding me Rocket! Could have been funny cruising down the road starkers and getting pulled over for a breath test, would have made for an interesting start to the weekend... Just as long as they didn't issue me with a "minor defect" notice... :ohmy:

Clothes - Check!

Cheers,

Matt

hahhha classic!

Having trouble deciding what fishing gear I want to take, so deciding to bring shitloads. Just changed the front seat of the boat so the deckie is comfortable (Geez I am a considerate skipper:laugh: ) after the lack of sleep I had last night time for bed, see u tommorrow morning Rod, and see everyone else at the dam, and Kriso stop trying to get the lowdown for Maroon on other sites mate :laugh: :laugh:

kreel wrote:

Aaron H wrote:

`

is that what was poking me in the back last trip out in the rebel-t???:blink: :ohmy: i guess it's only a 2-man tent then kreel? or just really really cold... :P :silly:

Aaron H wrote:

Kriso stop trying to get the lowdown for Maroon on other sites mate :laugh: :laugh:

Ha, I have it on good advice that someone else was poring through the fishing mags over at the newsagent looking for Maroon articles, when he found one he disappeared for the rest of the arvo!

Yeah I found (current issue of Qld fishing monthly) a small blurb did not have too much info at all, more about taking some country singer and her rodeo riding farther fishing for the day.

I went home early boss because I am so efficent I got all my work done, so rather than charge you and extra 4 hours to play solitare I decided I would save the company some money and head home early to go lure shopping.:P

Oh by the way, have a great day at work:P

Looks like a good crowd for the camp. Cant wait to catch up, catch some fish and sink some beers with you all. See you all tonight

/>http://www.whereis.com/?id=17DB34E9612387

This is a link to a map that shows grounds according to whereis.com just incase anyone needs it

mangler wrote:

Finished work already, packing beer in the esky now, gonna be leaving soonish, probably go the scenic route via Moogerah for a quick lure session to get in the mood!

Cheers,

Matt

i hate you... :angry: in the nicest possible way of course... :laugh:

benno573 wrote:

mangler wrote:
Finished work already, packing beer in the esky now, gonna be leaving soonish, probably go the scenic route via Moogerah for a quick lure session to get in the mood!

Cheers,

Matt

i hate you... :angry: in the nicest possible way of course... :laugh:

You'll get over it Benno... :kiss: :kiss: :blush: :P

See ya's all tonight! Ute packed, leaving now!

Cheers,

Matt

benno573 wrote:

not bloody happy!!! :angry: the boss has scheduled a meeting from 2:30-3:30 pm this arvo... which i will request him to move to a bit earlier... :angry: goddamnit.:angry: guess i'll be "pitching a tent" ;) in the dark tonight.

Now just so I'm not embarrassed again - by 'tent' you mean 'tent'? :blush: Because last time I got confused.:silly:

I hope that everyone that is going away on this trip over the weekend has a fun, enjoyable and safe trip. I'm incredibly jealous and can't wait to read all of the reports and hear all of the fishing stories of the "ones that got away" on Sunday night!!

Shorty :)

Archived