2010 Moreton Bay Classic

AFO

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

didn't think about low tide .

prob will be a bit of mud about ,but there will be channels where there are creeks ,rivers, boat passage .

me i'm thinking in behind manly to tinny creek area ,or the back of the boat passage .

my_spots.jpg

or green island for some reason i remember the name,not sure if its for fishing or just

cause u pass it for manly when heading to Morton island.

my_spots_2.jpg

enough area to explore /fish for 2 days .

straddiebrad wrote:

noname wrote:
looks like we will be out there in da haines too, trav me and straddiebrad, hahahaha mo larry and curly, call sign 3 suspects in a boat! :laugh: will be a good laugh if nothing else! hehehe
how about stay at amity on the friday and drive over for the start on saturday morning.

Im keen but prob can only do the sat night, if you guys wanted to catch up at the ramp sat morning?

Do$tylz wrote:

BUMP to the top for early rego's for the MBC. Today is pretty much the last day that you can register and pay and make the cut off timeline for the discounted half price fee.

doing mine now :)

Good bump Henry.

A lot of people have told me they are going so please dont complain to me if you miss the cheaper rate!

Prizes are being negotiated but coming from the likes of Anaconda, Gidgee Lures and more.

Cheers.

Angus

ok, let me get this straight! today is pretty much the last day to enter for the early bird price??? so said by a mod?

says the 15/03/2010 is the date!!! so which is it!

also states a $ 50 entry fee, so again which is it!

need to sort this sort of stuff out guys!!!

noname wrote:

ok, let me get this straight! today is pretty much the last day to enter for the early bird price??? so said by a mod?

says the 15/03/2010 is the date!!! so which is it!

also states a $ 50 entry fee, so again which is it!

need to sort this sort of stuff out guys!!!

Jump on register Rob

It says $50 but with a $20 discount

^^ sorry Rob... I said today as a last day coz it sometimes takes a few days for money to transfer. So if you do it today you'll be safe to say your money is in and received by the 15th.

I don't know how straight down the line admin are about receiving by that date, but better safe than sorry.

Sorry the for the confusion.

Great to see so many people taking advantage of the Early Bird!

Cheers guys. Its makes our job easier planning wise hence hacing the early bird in the first place.

If you are umming and arring over this please get it now as it is half the price of the pay on the day price.

Should be a great event this year!

Angus

tomca wrote:

money paid. I am in, now to decide what to target.

On that note, we are hoping that every species (in addition to the $200) will have some awesome prizes. I know its annoying not knowing exactly what they are now, but i guess thats also why everyone benefits from the early bird now as well!!!

Rest assured the way things are going there will be some tasty extras!!

Angus

Archived