Expression Of Interest:: AFO Tournament Shirts?

Angus

Hey guys.

Just wondering if there would be any interest in this?

It would be a one off run of Tournament Style shirts.

Colours would be Bone/White/Black with the AFO logo's on the best and sleeves and probably the AFO fish on the back.

It would be a pre order scenario and the shirts would be approx $60 (maybe a little less if there was a fair bit of interest).

I just want to test the water with this as the design costs are pretty steep so I will not be going forward unless there is a at least some decent interest. Would need at least 20 to make it happen.

Cheers.

Definite Starters:

Angus

Tanya

Johnny

Guru

jeff f

AZZA

happywally

chonna

Stinger

adambris

Dell

kriso

crazywalrus

Ash

dassa

Anhie

grant h

mac

james mac

whiskers

daveylad

doobsy

mongrel jack

fergie

fergies mrs

yoodles82

51MPL

taib

dan25

straddiebrad

Keen-as-fisho

Terry H

Davo_Dinkum

Bait Waster

neal82

kiwifisho

Mr Felix

Shorty

Do$tylz

Sounds good, Why dont you hit up some of the sponsors for advertizing on the shirts, the money from advertizing goes to the art work costs. This reduces the cost of the shirt making them more afordable, thus selling more which is better for the sponsors.

AZZA wrote:

Sounds good, Why dont you hit up some of the sponsors for advertizing on the shirts, the money from advertizing goes to the art work costs. This reduces the cost of the shirt making them more afordable, thus selling more which is better for the sponsors.

Not to sure about this. The kids sports uniforms are no cheaper with all the advertising. The embroidery costs a lot for each item. It would be cool to have some sponsors logos on it.

What style of shirt are we talking about, is it going to be the cotton/poly long sleeve shirt with breeze flaps or the synthetic long sleeve t shirt type?

Put me down for one. Great Idea

Doobsy wrote:

^^^ + 1 I'd get one if it wasn't an ABT type shirt

@ Doobsy: Define ABT style? Thats sort of the style I am talking about. But without so much "glare" :)

@ Daveylad: Yeah mate just AFO. It sounds paradoxical but I am aiming for noticable looking shirt without "to much".

I think the general AFO colours of Grey, Bone and Black with a Blue logo will achieve this nicely.

Anyway hopefully there will be a design mock up to show before orders are taken so youll have an exact idea of what they will look like.

Angus

Angus wrote:

Hey guys.

Just wondering if there would be any interest in this?

It would be a one off run of Tournament Style shirts.

Colours would be Bone/White/Black with the AFO logo's on the best and sleeves and probably the AFO fish on the back.

It would be a pre order scenario and the shirts would be approx $60 (maybe a little less if there was a fair bit of interest).

I just want to test the water with this as the design costs are pretty steep so I will not be going forward unless there is a at least some decent interest. Would need at least 20 to make it happen.

Cheers.

Definite Starters:

Angus

Tanya

Johnny

Guru

jeff f

AZZA

happywally

chonna

Stinger

adambris

Dell

kriso

crazywalrus

Ash

dassa

Anhie

grant h

mac

james mac

whiskers

daveylad

doobsy

mongrel jack

Well thats promising. We are over the 20 mark already and thats not including the people have put their hand up for 2.

Cool well ill have to get the deisgn under way.

mongrel jack: Yeah mate similar.

Cheers.

Angus

Angus wrote:

Zim man wrote:
are they the same as the AFC and Damiki tournament shirts?

Sorry Rob I missed this post!

Yeah mate similar. Actually good old Allan helped me out with the contact :)

Angus

yeah i got my shirts there, just ordered some more this week in fact. KFDU are getting their ones done by them as well. they also do the hoodies in the same stuff which i am also looking at

i mite be up for 1 or 2 depending what the look like and fit like .

i really like my afo button up fishing shirt ,

the t shirts are ok ,i just get them a bit bigger so they loose around the neck.

i hate tight shirts around the neck,that's why most times i am wearing a polo or button up shirt.

i bought to much afo gear at bruns ,i will prop never wear it ,i just wanted it lol.

think i will end up putting a few t shirts in a frame and display them in the shed .

u got over 20 people gus ,so i guess it a goer .

i'll get 1 for sure ,for me or mrs .

maybe 2 .

Archived