AFO - Flathead Social - September 23rd - Broadwater/Pin.

Bri The Pom

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Bri

On the event page 5am, is that launch time or meet up at HQ and then launch after briefing?

Thanks

Thanks Manni,

I think try and meet at the ramp at 5.30 to register, I will be there from 5am and i will stay there until 6am in case anyone is late.If youre early drop your boat in and beach it.

If everyone entering can have a $10 and a $ 5 if you want an extra raffle ticket.

On your return we will have cold soft drinks and a sausage sizzle, just to get you to dinner time.

From the $10 entry this will be divided for prizes,afo and bbq.

We will probably aim to be back at the ramp for 1 - 1.30.

This is a social, so everyone relax and just have a good time.

Hey Bri

On the event page 5am, is that launch time or meet up at HQ and then launch after briefing?

Thanks

Thanks Manni,

I think try and meet at the ramp at 5.30 to register, I will be there from 5am and i will stay there until 6am in case anyone is late.If youre early drop your boat in and beach it.

If everyone entering can have a $10 and a $ 5 if you want an extra raffle ticket.

On your return we will have cold soft drinks and a sausage sizzle, just to get you to dinner time.

From the $10 entry this will be divided for prizes,afo and bbq.

We will probably aim to be back at the ramp for 1 - 1.30.

This is a social, so everyone relax and just have a good time.

Cool thanks - I'll see you there!

If anyone is wanting to grab any soft plastics or jigheads over the weekend I am going to let them go at a special price.

Only catch is I am camping on Wavebreak for the 3 days so you will either need to come and find me on the water or grab what you need at the flathead social when we are registering in the morning.

You can call me on 0423235291 to see where I am on the water at the time.

These prices are ONLY for this weekend from me directly and not on the ReelTackle website.

SOFT PLASTICS

Armor Shads – 3†$8.50 NOW $7.50

Armor Shads – 5†$9.50 NOW $8.50

Flash J – 2 “ $14.95 NOW $13

Flash J – 3 “ $14.95 NOW $13

Flash Shad – 3†$14.95 NOW $13

JIG HEADS

Evolution – All $6.75 NOW $5.50

Combo Pack - $8.00 NOW $7

Austackle

1.75g - $6.95 1/16 NOW $5.50

2.5g - $7.95 1/12 NOW $6.50

3.5g - $8.95 1/8 NOW $7.50

Damiki Lip Grips - $36 NOW $30

Do you have all colours in those 3 inch Lance?

I think just about all colours are there Stu.

I havn't really been through them to have a look as I have been too busy this week.

If there is any particular colours you want let me know and I will hide them for ya before the guys go for a rummage through them because there is very limited numbers of each colour :P:P:P

I havn't really been through them to have a look as I have been too busy this week.

If there is any particular colours you want let me know and I will hide them for ya before the guys go for a rummage through them because there is very limited numbers of each colour :P:P:P

Have the colours written down at home Lance, I am out at the moment but will let you knoe in about half an hour when I get home

Have the colours written down at home Lance, I am out at the moment but will let you knoe in about half an hour when I get home

No worries Stu.

Let me know and I will bag them up separately for you

hey Bri - I am not sure if I can make it down with the boys on Sunday at 5.30am. I will meet you on the water and give you the money. What is your channel on VHF/27meg and call sign? We are fishing all Saturday from early so I may have a small mutiny trying to get them up at 3.30 to make 5.30.

My radio has Sh@t itself, call my mobile 0402 914119, i will be seaway area somewhere mate, No worries see you whenever.

Hey guys I will probably be launching elsewhere on sunday so is it alright if I hand my cash in at the meet up afterwards? I won't be chasing flatties so am not too concerned about entering any fish but would still like to make my donation towards the prize money / afo.

Totally addicted to bass.....,, boom

Hey guys I will probably be launching elsewhere on sunday so is it alright if I hand my cash in at the meet up afterwards? I won't be chasing flatties so am not too concerned about entering any fish but would still like to make my donation towards the prize money / afo.

Totally addicted to ass.....,, boom

Totally addicted to ass.....,, boom

Very mature Richard ;):P

Wish I could have made this one :( but I am spending the weekend down the tweed with the family. Kaleb just turned 5 and he wanted to go to the beach to go fishing and play in the sand. His cousins are coming too should be a busy week end for me keeping the boys entertained hope I can get them onto some fish to keep them interested. Anyway hope you all have a good day and catch heaps. Hope to make it to one of these socials soon to meet some of you and catch up with the few members I have met in the past.

Hey Ant,

With that mate you still get a raffle ticket,maybe win a pair of sunnies.

What a great weekend and what an awesome social event

Thanks are due to

Bri the Pom (organizing the social)

Kelvin (helping organizing)

Jeff f

Jnewy

Rachael

For sharing their campsite on wavebreak with us free loaders

The family and I had a blast. Yes we went to a fishing social and didn't put a rod in the water the entire weekend

Thanks to spotters for donating many great raffle prizes

Thanks to Bri for letting my boy Sam draw the raffles prize

I will enjoy wearing my new sunnies

This weekend really highlighted what I enjoy about afo

Friendly conversation great laughs people willing to help others

Well done guys and thanks the family and I had a blast

Archived