2011 "Austackle" Brisbane River Classic - Dates Are Set!

AFO

Only if you are ready to be outfished (again!!). :cheer: :cheer:
on with bells on. I wonder if I should see if i can have the boys that weekend??

haha Oh dear maybe I will not invite them:P

on with bells on. I wonder if I should see if i can have the boys that weekend??

Only if you want a podium finish!

Gee what is it with this, so I put the kids onto good fish hehe hopefully I can get a bigger one.

Threadys and sharks you beauty!!

This is the link to last years Categories.

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/competitions/101-brisbane-river-classic-2010/488-2010-brisbane-river-classic-fishing-competition

PRIZE CATEGORIES:

1) LONGEST BREAM (THE BREAM SHIELD)

This category will consist of any Pikey or Yellowfin Bream. The prize for this category will be presented to the angler who submits the longest Bream over the course of the competition.

1st: $200 Cash & Damiki Lure/Pontoon 21 Lure Pack (RRP $150) & Pflueger Supreme AS J Graphite 1-kg 7’0ft Spin Rod HQ2nd* (RRP $200)

2nd: Damiki Lure Pack (RRP $100)

3rd: Damiki Lure Pack (RRP $50)

2) LONGEST KING THREADFIN

This category will consist of any King Threadfin species. The prize for this category will be presented to the angler who submits the longest King Threadfin over the course of the competition.

1st: $200 Cash & GLoomis GL2 Baitcaster 6’6 12-20lb (RRP $400)

2nd: Damiki Lure Pack (RRP $100)

3rd: AFO Merchandise Pack (RRP $30)

3) LONGEST SHARK (THE GOLDEN HOOK)

This category will consist of any legal shark species. The prize for this category will be presented to the angler who submits the longest Shark over the course of the competition.

1st: $200 Cash & TBC

2nd: TBC

3rd: Shakespeare Abyss AB BC561H 5’6 1.65m 5-10KG.

4) BEST MISCELLANEOUS FISH (THE GOLDEN TROPHY)

This category will consist of any fish species caught over the course of the competition (excluding stingrays, shovel-nose rays and eels). The prize for this category will be presented to the angler who submits a fish that scores the highest in the event's miscellaneous ranking table.

1st: $200 Cash & Daiwa Alphas 103L HQ2nd* (RRP $250)

2nd: Lox Yoshi Spin Rod (RRP $250)

3rd: AFO Merchandise Pack (RRP $30)

5) LONGEST CATFISH (THE CATFISH CUP)

This category will consist of any Salmon-Tailed or Blue Catfish. The prize for this category will be presented to the angler who submits the longest Catfish caught over the course of the competition.

1st: Damiki Lure Pack (RRP $50)

6) JUNIOR ANGLER

This category will consist of the best fish submitted by a junior competitor (12 or under) during the competition. The winner of the best Junior Miscellaneous Fish will be the child whose fish scores highest in the event's miscellaneous ranking table.

so we cn target 1.5m+ boys and it counts.....

Yep - It is always confusing with the interpretation of the Bag limits but I do not think there is an issue with catching one and running a tape measure over it. How do you stop a Large shark from taking the bait anyway. I expect to see you with a 2.5m Bully :evil:

ow god, now you have put me under pressure.. :ohmy: i have to check dates but should be right.

Archived