pcsolutionman

Show us your Dogs

My 12 month old Shep. It took me 2 months and lots of fence work ($) to figure out she can jump over a 7 ft 5 inch fence but not a 7ft 6 inch high fence

Please login or register to view this image

She's a lovely dog and so damned determined when she puts her mind to something. There's lots of training and exercise ahead for both of us.

Please login or register to view this attachment

This is Fraser, a guide dog we are training for 12 months. He was 6 months when I took this pic, almost 9 months now and doing great with his training.

First oic is him having a nap whilst I was at the club playing poker. Second pic is at home, just couldn't stay awake any longer.

My son took this photo and it shows just how much our dog loves being on the boat unfortunately it does not happen as often as we would like as most of the places we like to fish here in the NT is in national park and don't allow pets

Please login or register to view this image

These are my two;

Please login or register to view this content

The bulldog is Bowser, the staffy is Bonnie. Both 6 this year. Got Bowser at 8 weeks old, he's been my best mate ever since. We got Bonnie from the pound at 3 years old, she's been a pain in the arse at times but it's mainly to do with her life before us so can't stay mad. She seems to get fatter every day though. 

5 minutes ago, Breaming with bro said:

Buster now 2 years old also known as  the garfish eating machine or the live bait thief 

He’s a blue cattle cross 

7 minutes ago, Breaming with bro said:

Buster now 2 years old also known as  the garfish eating machine or the live bait thief 

He’s a blue cattle cross kelpie 

Haha must be a heeler thing , cheeky buggers

Gabbie (the Great).

Good points - everyone loves her, she loves everyone, very cute, not too expensive to feed.

Bad points - everyone loves her (get sick of the cooing noises from people), she loves everyone (bloody useless watch dog - would invite the burglars in), very cute (cooing noises again but she’s not fooling me), not too expensive to feed (only because she only likes caviar, eye fillet or truffles, but only in small quantities).